• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YOUR team in PES5....

nazo

Established Member
Where is hleb in that formation, where is rvp, what the hell is pires doing in the team... Those are the first impressions of the team.

Lukazan

Established Member
My current formation

_____________Lehmann

Lauren_____Toure___Campbell____Cole

______________Gilberto

Reyes_________Fabregas_________Hleb

____________RVP_______Henry

As soon as Flamini and Diaby's stats have improved I'll sell Gilberto I reckons.

nazo

Established Member
Is Reyes any good on the right?
I always have him on the left with hleb in the position behind the strikers. Works fine with me.
btw does anyone feel like their players get tired a little too fast? (in ML mode i mean)

Smartly Dressed Morris

bluenaz said:
Where is hleb in that formation, where is rvp, what the hell is pires doing in the team... Those are the first impressions of the team.

Bergkamp has better stats than Van Persie and Pires inches it over Hleb. This is PES5 not real life , if that was the case I would never use Pires :wink:

Smartly Dressed Morris

bluenaz said:
Is Reyes any good on the right?
I

You should try Reyes on the right he is fkin awsome. Very fast and brilliant at crosses for headed goals as well.

Id say 50% of my goals will involve a lethal cross from Reyes , strange but true.

arsenalfan2005

I've got a 442 diamond:

Cech
Lauren Toure Terry Cole

Mascherano

Cesc Roiscky

Gerrard

Reyes Henry

Subs:

Lehmann
Campbell
Hleb
Lupoil

Sold Van Persie for Roicksy. Finally bought Gerrard!

In my 3rd season and second behind AC Milian.

Lukazan

Established Member
I haven't been impressed with Rosicky at all really.

He doesn't offer me anything that other players don't.

He is too slow to be on one of the wings that Hleb and Reyes occupy and I'm hardly going to put him at AMF and disturb Fabregas' growth.

I reckon in the end of season transfer window I might try and swap him for a goalkeeper, probably Shay Given.

I've just restarted mine and I've just about finished the first season in D2. I won the title with 5 games to go, Henry scored 14 and is best player and Fabregas is one behind the assist leader with 4. However I always play my B-team in cups, pre season and when the league has been won/lost so they can gain experience.

A-Team is Lehmann, Cole, Campbell, Toure, Lauren, Pires, Gilberto, Fabregas, Ljungberg, Adebayor, Henry.

Reyes and Hleb often come in to games and Van Persie has been starting as Adebayor hasn't netted.

B-Team is Fredriksson (new player), Clichy, Senderos, Djourou, Eboue, Reyes, Diaby, Flamini (crubbish!), Hleb, Van Persie or Lupoli, Walcott.

Just about to play final. I have made Walcott (stats are fair) and he looks absolutely picture perfect, you won't make a better one! Go to www.pesinsight.com and go to the forums. I've also made Kerrea Gilbert.

I'm planning on signing Darren Ambrose from Charlton and Fernando Torres at the end of the season and will bring in Mascherano in 3 years.

I also play as WE United and change the kit to next years (anyone see it on Arsenal-World?) and then change the kits accordingly (home shirts every two years etc).

My old master league team was the same except for Eboue eventually took rightback, Gilardino and Robinho came in, so did Ambrose and I had a young Italian keeper. Look out for young winger Shaw too. I won the D2 League and Cup 1st year. D1 Cup and 3rd place 2nd year. World Club Championship Final Runners up, D1 runners up (both to Juve, league on goal difference!) plus I won the D1 Cup. I restarted as I edited Walcott and Gilbert but of course it makes them again so meh, and I wanted Walcott's decent face.

I also edit the Master League so that it's fair, a top English team in each league, top Italian in each league etc and also I put rivals in each league. For example League A has Chelsea, Barcelona and AC Milan and has Porto as Chelsea rivals plus London teams. League A has Liverpool with Everton and Sao Paulo. League D with Arsenal has Newcastle as top English team plus Juventus, Real Madrid, Sp**s, Galtasaray (lost UEFA Cup those years back) Ajax, Sparta Prague (Champions league opponents)

Anway hope you enjoyed my ramble, I'll post the Walcott stats if you like.

Dial Square Yeah Yeah said:
I also play as WE United and change the kit to next years (anyone see it on Arsenal-World?) and then change the kits accordingly (home shirts every two years etc).

where is it on the site?

arsenalfan2005

Well, just had my first game online and I've gotta say, IT ROCKS!

I'm getting one of those wireless thingys as an early birthday present, so if anyone wants to add me my handle is deanibo.

nazo

Established Member
arsenalfan2005 said:

I'm getting one of those wireless thingys as an early birthday present, so if anyone wants to add me my handle is deanibo.

Wireless thingy? (wireless router?)
Can you explain more, it might help me out with something i'm trying to do.

arsenalfan2005

bluenaz said:
arsenalfan2005 said:

Wireless thingy? (wireless router?)
Can you explain more, it might help me out with something i'm trying to do.

Firstly, what are you trying to do? Yes, that wireless thing is the wireless router.

nazo

Established Member
I'm trying to find a way to connect my PS2 to my laptop (which has wireless connection) instead of moving the whole PS2 all the way beside the router. So easily said, PS2 -> Laptop(with wireless connection) -> Wireless Router.

arsenalfan2005

nazo

Established Member
arsenalfan2005 said:
bluenaz said:
I'm trying to find a way to connect my PS2 to my laptop (which has wireless connection) instead of moving the whole PS2 all the way beside the router. So easily said, PS2 -> Laptop(with wireless connection) -> Wireless Router.

Ok, you can have a look at this website: http://uk.playstation.com/networkgaming/story.jhtml?storyId=300349_en_GB_GUIDES

That will give you all the info you need for Online Gaming on the PS2.

Happy to Help,
Dean.

Thanks for trying to help but i already know how to do that. I have to find a different way. Thanx anyways and if anyone else knows a way then i will be grateful. I'm not in deap need for this but i just would like to know if there was a way.

arsenalfan2005

bluenaz said:
arsenalfan2005 said:
bluenaz said:

Ok, you can have a look at this website: http://uk.playstation.com/networkgaming/story.jhtml?storyId=300349_en_GB_GUIDES

That will give you all the info you need for Online Gaming on the PS2.

Happy to Help,
Dean.

Thanks for trying to help but i already know how to do that. I have to find a different way. Thanx anyways and if anyone else knows a way then i will be grateful. I'm not in deap need for this but i just would like to know if there was a way.

oh ok. Anyone else wanna help this guy?

Tegh

Established Member
The slimline PS2 doesn't have a wireless modem does it?
I have a wireless router, how the **** do I set this **** up without having to move it into my room. I have enough **** there as it is.

nazo

Established Member
Tegh you should take a look at the link arsenalfan2005 put up on the page, it explains everything.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom