• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan scores in his first match!

Olofski

Zlatan Ibrahimovich or Ibra as he´s known as in Italy scored in his first match for Juve. He came on in the second half when Juve were 2-0 up (Trez and Nedved scored) and in the 69th minute Zlatan opened his Juventus account by making a fool of two Brescia defenders and the sending the ball past a clumpsy keeper.

Good stuff from Zlatan and a good weekend for the Swedens three biggest footballstars, Freddie scored 1,5 goals for "us", Henrik Larsson scored in his first home-game for Barca and today Zlatan showed his worth.

Will be interesting to see Larsson and Zlatan return to their previous homegrounds on Tuesday and Wednesday.

brianfrance

Established Member
I saw it. This guy is really helped by his physical ability. I really don't want to play Juve before the final of the CL !

Canuck

Established Member
Juve do look fearsome in attack, but they are still a little shaky in defence. This seems to be a common thread among the bigger teams. It seems like there is a surplus of good strikers, but great defenders are in short supply. Everyones backlines are starting to show their age.

brianfrance

Established Member
mmm. I pretty like their defence of yesterday, Thuram-Cannavaro-Zebina. Of course the 2 first are 30+, but if they keep their form it will be hard to play them.

Mark

Established Member
The CL should be really competitive this year. Lots of big moves and strengthened sides. Should be very entertaining.

Soler

Established Member
Olofski said:
Will be interesting to see Larsson and Zlatan return to their previous homegrounds on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Larsson will get cheered like crazy, and Zlatan will probably get booed :p

Olofski

Mad Jens said:
Olofski said:

Larsson will get cheered like crazy, and Zlatan will probably get booed :p

Larssons welcome home will be something that has never been seen before, really looking forward to this game. Martin O´Neill has pledged to the Celtic fans that they cheer more for Celtic than Henrik Larsson.

Olofski

Zlatan wasn´t booed but cheered for by the Ajax fans, a nice good bye gesture from both Zlatan and his fans.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom