• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This would be the best signing we could possibly make, no player seemingly available could improve us more than this monster.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Of course there is a chance they might sell him. Its not even questionable, cause its Real Madrid.
Perez needs a new toy every summer, and its always someone playing up fromt, not a defender.

Why did they sell Özil? To get a new toy they didnt need; Bale. James? Ok, lets sell one of our best again, Di Maria.

If they get any signal Aguero could move, Real will be all in!

Benzema is a great player, but Perez wants a new toy, and thats a alarm for every club now wanting some of their players, Benzema included.

Yeah, but I don't see a new toy available that can better the one they already have in Benzema.

Iceman10

Established Member
Yeah, but I don't see a new toy available that can better the one they already have in Benzema.
Difficult thinking who the replacement would be, doubt they would take a chance on Falcao. THunter's theory about shifting existing personnel, e.g. Bale to CAM, Ronaldo to CF is possible I suppose.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Benzema for the last 2 summers has been my choice for CF, now I just dont see it happening. I'm sure Wenger is a fan but I just feel it wont happen.

Furious

Benzema for the last 2 summers has been my choice for CF, now I just dont see it happening. I'm sure Wenger is a fan but I just feel it wont happen.

Wenger is a huge, huge fan.

Rumours had it last summer that Benzema and his team had grown tired of Wenger trying to seduce Karim every single summer for the last couple of years.. Lol..

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Rumours had it last summer that Benzema and his team had grown tired of Wenger trying to seduce Karim every single summer for the last couple of years.. Lol..

I dont think he tried at all. Just a case of the media linking him with us because we have been in need of a CF for so long, plus he's French and the media love that. I just feel that if Wenger really wanted him he would have launched his Suarez bid at Benzema but he didnt. Real would have ripped his arm of for £40m 2 years ago!

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
I dont think he tried at all. Just a case of the media linking him with us because we have been in need of a CF for so long, plus he's French and the media love that. I just feel that if Wenger really wanted him he would have launched his Suarez bid at Benzema but he didnt. Real would have ripped his arm of for £40m 2 years ago!

If Real wanted Suarez they would have gone for him, probably wouldn't have worked in their system

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Real wanted Suarez they would have gone for him, probably wouldn't have worked in their system

I didnt say anything about Real wanting Suarez? I meant if Wenger really wanted Benzema, why not bid £40m for him rather than Suarez? Real would have taken £40m for Benzema 2 years ago. I was explaining why I dont think Wenger wants Benzema.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What rumours? Where?

I don't think he's friendzoned Wenger or anything ffs.

Last edited:

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I didnt say anything about Real wanting Suarez? I meant if Wenger really wanted Benzema, why not bid £40m for him rather than Suarez? Real would have taken £40m for Benzema 2 years ago. I was explaining why I dont think Wenger wants Benzema.

Are you really asking why Wenger would bid for Suarez instead of Benzema? Suarez is twice the player and his supposed release clause at 40mil would have been a bargain, that's why.

Anyway towards the end of the window we supposedly did try to get him along with Özil, **** was on the BBC but him and Di Maria didn't want to come I suppose.

Furious

What rumours? Where?

I don't think he's friendzoned Wenger or anything ffs.

Rumours mate, rumours everywhere. No idea where I saw it though.

@tap-in not sure I get what you're saying. We would've taken him with Özil, but he wanted to stay and Real wanted to keep him.

My hope of getting him this summer is if they get Aguero/Morata. Wouldn't care about any other transfer if it happened.

Taurus

Auto-Benzema.jpg

Gotta sign him to rival Özil with the gang signs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

B-8Qg-FVIAIm9x_.jpg:large

article-2611499-1D4CE13C00000578-766_634x385.jpg

BqqS_OECQAQ3n6P.jpg

B1dibXRCEAEy4dx.jpg

Team full of son-in-laws? More like team full of rasclart gangsters, we would defo win the league with this guy upfront. I can see it now, Benzema hatrick vs Chelsea where he kicks Costa and Özil punches Cesc with Mike Dean too scared to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom