• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle492

I thought they were talking about moving CR7 to CF. Then you'd think Bale on the left and Arguero on the right.

Nope.
Perez has some issues with Ronaldo and his agent Mendes.
+ Ronaldo doesn't think Benitez is a good choice
+ Ronaldo is 30
+ Benitez wants to build his team around Bale, and make him the "new Ronaldo"

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Go on Wenger, get your moola out and stick 45mil on the table, get Benzema in that Arsenal shirt so he can bang in 30 goals next season.

burnsjed

Established Member
Go on Wenger, get your moola out and stick 45mil on the table, get Benzema in that Arsenal shirt so he can bang in 30 goals next season.

ed57b344b62d04200a18f18b0ab3389d_large

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Nope.
Perez has some issues with Ronaldo and his agent Mendes.
+ Ronaldo doesn't think Benitez is a good choice
+ Ronaldo is 30
+ Benitez wants to build his team around Bale, and make him the "new Ronaldo"

I still can't see it, swapping out an injury prone Arguero for CR7 the clear second best player in the world. They keep him until his form drops imo

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I shall keep seated until something more concrete comes along.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Benzema does become available do Bayern, PSG, City and United come in for him?

Not sure about City, probably yes with the rest of them, though a Benzema move to PSG or Bayern might make Lewa and Cavani available.

Even City, makes Dzeko available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom