• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday 28- Their Results Don't Matter, We'll Bottle It

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Giroud still better than Costa?

How did Mahrez become better than all our forwards?:lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
West Brom has just sat off them and allowed them to come. In addition, Leicester have left players back for the counter, thus the spaces in the middle.

I dont get it Tony, why not pressure them into mistakes more. Thats how you got the goal.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Excuse me, Leicester is pissing me off.

Then again, not like we deserve anything out of this...

SA Gunner

Havent been watching West Brom of late. Is this how they usually play? I dont recall them sitting back this much against us.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Havent been watching West Brom of late. Is this how they usually play? I dont recall them sitting back this much against us.
This is exactly how they play, did it against Everton after taking a lead and it worked.

But with us, they press a bit more, because everyone knows that's how to grab an easy win vs us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf by the end of March it became a two horse race, I remember Chelsea lost away to Palace and home to Sunderland. Liverpool handed them the title after that.

And yes I can see Leicester or Sp**s winning it over City, mainly because of Pellegrini.

Aguero stays fit it's game over.

SA Gunner

West Brom having Leicester walk all over them, balls across the field pulling them apart.

If this continues I dont see them winning this. Tony's boys has dissapointed me so far tonight.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Pulis is another one who knows what it takes to beat us. That game we've lost to them had all the hallmarks of Bolton in Allardyce era. Santi missed a penalty as well. FFS

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Lol. A bit of an overreaction I know he said **** off, but there's no need for name calling. This is an Arsenal forum, we're Arsenal fans.

I try my best to be polite but this forum doesn't make it easy. Once people start swearing at me then it's no holds barred.

SA Gunner

That was a great touch by Mahrez.

Still very one sided, but boy does he make it count. I shouldnt be so hard on him. Robben, Bale are the same.

Wonder if we will see more of those run ins from team not in Champions league.

Liverpool almost won it with Suarez and no Champions league.
Leicester and Tottenham doing wonders.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom