• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday 28- Their Results Don't Matter, We'll Bottle It

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
**** sakes that was a beautiful strike.

This is an entertaining game tonight.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Didn't use to give a **** about Sp**s now I find myself hating them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah our composure is not there, but to be honest so is our impact in the midfield, which is the critical bit for us.

We need improvements on both those fronts, and fast, with some additions to our game plan as well. Momentum/confidence, personnel and planning are very powerful, but mostly the momentum/confidence.
I agree. The only way you can get away with a midfield as shaky as ours is if you've got someone like Suarez who doesn't miss chances and never goes on a long goal drought. Since we don't have a real top class striker and we're suspect in central defense all of the burden really falls on our midfielders who just aren't up to snuff. I think we really need to go back to emphasizing signing players who are comfortable in possession like Cesc, Nasri, Hleb to play in midfield. We have to be versatile enough to exploit the pace of Welbeck, Alexis and hopefully a new striker but also retain the ball.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Yeah our composure is not there, but to be honest so is our impact in the midfield, which is the critical bit for us.

We need improvements on both those fronts, and fast, with some additions to our game plan as well. Momentum/confidence, personnel and planning are very powerful, but mostly the momentum/confidence.
We need few players that can improve both our starting 11 and our supporting cast. We also need a change of philosophy that calls for a different mentality and preaches discipline. We've got some of the most ill disciplined players in the league.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom