• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think those holding out for a "top quality" striker at this stage will be very disappointed.

Anyways, I take it there's been no news today...

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think those holding out for a "top quality" striker at this stage will be very disappointed.

Anyways, I take it there's been no news today...

We know we aren't getting a top quality striker at this point, mainly because there aren't any available.

Most likely we sign a young unknown guy, or just another wide guy and no CF at all.

Godwin1

Very well-known
never said that people who voted is racist, they have been manipulated, they are victims of a sinister mechanisim.
not a keyboard warrior, England politics doesnt directly affect me at all, im more worried about the repercusions of it. the bad boys have won again.
The EU is a cancer.

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
It's ok for people in London to sit in their ivory towers thinking they own the UK, but today has proved you really don't. The Eu. In concept is a wonderful idea

And for London it may well all be roses and ok to call all leave voters out as racist but I tell you this I'm as left wing as you can get, I've always voted labour.. But today I proudly announce I voted out and happy Cameron has finally got that hint and we are free of the parasite that is the EU

Just Osborne to go now
Just want to point out that people in my country thought the same thing about other USSR republics, about them being parasites, etc. And honestly deep down, right now everyone regrets dissolving USSR. History will tell though, you British are as hard as nails ;D

Reverse Flash

If Podolski was able to play defense he would have been a terrific LW.
Petisic is not a star player, but he became a very good, very good player
Yep, its quite disappointing because I was a huge fan of Poldi when he broke through into German NT along with Schweini. His transfer to Bayern was inopportune and really hindered the vital boost in playtime and development a player needs at that age. Goetze is heading down the same path if he isnt too careful.

Still think we could have used Poldi a bit more sparingly instead of starter if he wasnt so bent on playing time. He was the best finisher in squad since Judas.

Charisma

The club ******* up. Luis Suarez and now Vardy.

We just need to stop messing around and offer Napoli, 60M for Higuain. It's not something the club would do since we could have got him for less whilst he was at Real Madrid.

But our striker situation is disastrous.

Just to remind you for next season...

original

:lol: Sanchez is livid but look at that soft **** Walcott, he's not even pissed off. Bottle job mentality.

Last edited:

Vistula

We just need to stop messing around and offer Napoli, 60M for Higuain. It's not something the club would do since we could have got him for less whilst he was at Real Madrid.

original

:lol: Sanchez is livid but look at that soft **** Walcott, he's not even pissed off. Bottle job mentality.
Sanchez is like "you had one job"!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Everything about Scotland seems pure grim.

Would move to a hot country, the sun improves your life.
Come try out South Africa. You can earn a rubbish currency, live in fear of being held at gun point for your car daily, deal with constant power cuts, striking municipal workers, potholed roads and watch our joke of a president spend all our tax on a big ass house for his 8/9 wives (sorry I've lost count).

Poor poor you in your first world nation.

Can we chat football now please

GDeep™

League is very weak
Come try out South Africa. You can earn a rubbish currency, live in fear of being held at gun point for your car daily, deal with constant power cuts, striking municipal workers, potholed roads and watch our joke of a president spend all our tax on a big ass house for his 8/9 wives (sorry I've lost count).

Poor poor you in your first world nation.

Can we chat football now please

mod edit: come on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kysus

original

funny thing is that you probably blame giroud when it's actually theo ****ing the move up with disastrous movement.
moving inside there is so so bad, makes everything narrow and kills all the options.
giroud's pass is fine and the correct choice actually

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

funny thing is that you probably blame giroud when it's actually theo ****ing the move up with disastrous movement.
moving inside there is so so bad, makes everything narrow and kills all the options.
giroud's pass is fine and the correct choice actually

Hmm the way I see he gets it back to Theo he's got an easy chance to score? The movements good I think.

Kysus

giroud can pull inside himself already anyway
what theo does is pushing the defense together instead of pulling them apart limiting giroud's options in the progress(he now has 1 instead of 3 options)

if theo goes on the outside(pulling the defense apart) pique can either move out somewhat which gives giroud a lot of space to move inside and shoot or pique can stay inside which would make it easy for theo to get to the byline and pick someone out for a tap in quite

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

original

Ofc he can't complain, he knows he's one of the worst players on the pitch. You rarely see him moaning at anyone.

Charisma

Ofc he can't complain, he knows he's one of the worst players on the pitch. You rarely see him moaning at anyone.

Gone are the days when he shouted and moaned at Jenkinson.

I was hoping Liverpool came in for Walcott but looks like they're opting for Mane for 30M. A lot of money, for a hype job.

cannonade

Established Member

original

This kind of stuff happens regularly. Player with the ball anticipates his teamates' run, teammate changes his run as the ball is being played. Maybe Theo didn't say anything or he said it late. Not Giroud's fault. Not Theo's fault. Looks bad initially and Alexis acting the priss doesn't help (he makes his share of selfish errors), but it's no ones' fault--it's just football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom