• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wigner

It seems that Wenger is focusing on untapped markets like Switzerland and Egypt, etc. to find new players because of lower transfer and wage costs. I wonder what new recruits like El Neny and Xhaka will think about Arsenal and England now:

N

NotAUserName

giroud can pull inside himself already anyway
what theo does is pushing the defense together instead of pulling them apart limiting giroud's options in the progress(he now has 1 instead of 3 options)

if theo goes on the outside(pulling the defense apart) pique can either move out somewhat which gives giroud a lot of space to move inside and shoot or pique can stay inside which would make it easy for theo to get to the byline and pick someone out for a tap in quite
I really can't blame Giroud for picking the most obvious pass in that situation, but I still find it troublesome you're thinking about passing option for Giroud inside the 18-yard box instead of shooting options for the entire team. It's for that I think Theo's movement inside is brilliant. If Theo goes wide, Pique might not necessarily follow him there since Alba (I think) was closing him down and the most damage he could do there was simply look for the cut-in; Giroud is still the main threat. Theo moving in also puts him in a very good position to shoot which means he also becomes a threat as equal as Giroud and Pique would then have a tough time to decide whether to immediately close him down (rather than waiting for Alba to catch up) or stick with Giroud.

Anyway, the biggest problem about the whole situation is that our main striker, in a reasonable amount of space inside the 18-yard box was primarily looking for the pass rather than thinking about taking a shot. That speaks a lot about his striker instinct.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It seems that Wenger is focusing on untapped markets like Switzerland and Egypt, etc. to find new players because of lower transfer and wage costs. I wonder what new recruits like El Neny and Xhaka will think about Arsenal and England now:

:lol: I tell ya, the brainiacs have spoken. ******.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

This hurts to watch.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh

slimani12.jpg

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Unfortunaltle looking at all this tells me that Trump has a real chance of becoming the next President too. Bigots Bigots everywhere!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Guess I missed the Vardy rejection as well, what a week.

Glad I don't have to cheer on Jamie ****ing Vardy next season.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Guess I missed the Vardy rejection as well, what a week.

Glad I don't have to cheer on Jamie ****ing Vardy next season.
Jamie ****ing Vardy has rejected us. Dont know about anyone else but I feel ashamed about it. Feels like Arsenal are a small club. I mean, i could understand a madrid or barca player rejecting us but not a ****ing Leicester City player.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
FFs just buy a midfielder than can play a false 9. Many more midfielders out there than there are strikers.

Jack the lad

I will sound like a comment 10 pages before this one but Brexit will really **** us over. This is the perfect excuse for the puppetmasters to limit our spending just to Xhaka. If we were willing to buy Jamie ****ing vardy our goals were not that high to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom