• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Not the most reliable guy around

My assessment of our striker search is simple

1- The obvious choices
Lukaku and aubamayang are the best options that are get able, both would cost 50 million, both would improve our attack massively

500m now the pound has tanked.

burns718

they won in the UK, the National Front got his way, Chelsea fans cant be happier.

dont you ****ing dare sit there behind your keyboard like a warrior ****** spouting **** from your mouth that all those who voted to leave are racists, its people like you that incite the hatred toward each other!

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
dont you ****ing dare sit there behind your keyboard like a warrior ****** spouting **** from your mouth that all those who voted to leave are racists, its people like you that incite the hatred toward each other!
never said that people who voted is racist, they have been manipulated, they are victims of a sinister mechanisim.
not a keyboard warrior, England politics doesnt directly affect me at all, im more worried about the repercusions of it. the bad boys have won again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's one thing when you have poor strikers, it's another thing when you're linked to **** strikers like Slimani and fans are hyping up plumbers like Perisic.

em9999

My rainbows
It's ok for people in London to sit in their ivory towers thinking they own the UK, but today has proved you really don't. The Eu. In concept is a wonderful idea

And for London it may well all be roses and ok to call all leave voters out as racist but I tell you this I'm as left wing as you can get, I've always voted labour.. But today I proudly announce I voted out and happy Cameron has finally got that hint and we are free of the parasite that is the EU

Just Osborne to go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom