• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Pérez

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Why are we following Manchester United? Must have adopted the, non Podolski, German model to have one company handle non-native tweeting/social media. Shame we could have implemented it last year by just giving Campbell the job as Wenger knew he'd be on the bench all year.

Hope they dont **** up with United's account tweeting our score or something like Gundogan's not Özil's account did. :lol:

gu.png

Last edited:

Prawn Sandwich

As soon as the Vardy release clause story broke on Sky Sports News many Fridays ago the press went into over drive to say how a move to Arsenal was a bad one and how he wouldn't fit the system.

Now we are heavily linked with a player who we read performs to a similar style to Vardy on the park and is coincidentally a late developer in terms of his peak ability, another reason the media wrote off Vardy for us, yet you read in the Telegraph today for example that this new boy is Arsenal's "attacking solution"

Bloody rent-a-gobs. The two-facedness or lack of sticking to their opinions agitates me. They just find what they need to suit an agenda.

Rant over.

IndyCanada

As soon as the Vardy release clause story broke on Sky Sports News many Fridays ago the press went into over drive to say how a move to Arsenal was a bad one and how he wouldn't fit the system.

Now we are heavily linked with a player who we read performs to a similar style to Vardy on the park and is coincidentally a late developer in terms of his peak ability, another reason the media wrote off Vardy for us, yet you read in the Telegraph today for example that this new boy is Arsenal's "attacking solution"

Bloody rent-a-gobs. The two-facedness or lack of sticking to their opinions agitates me. They just find what they need to suit an agenda.

Rant over.

Media

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Perez scored 17 goals last season in LA LIGA (not ligue 1 or the dutch league lmao) and notched 8 assists.

Watch his videos.

He'll probably bang em in for us.

And we got Mustafi to come on the same day too. This is great stuff.
Check his key passes stats. I hate bringing up stats but that statistic looks good for bolstering us. I think it'll turn out to be a shrewd signing

Prawn Sandwich

Certainly sounds like a promising/interesting addition to the squad.

Not anyone's first choice, but I'm sure he will apply himself, put in effort and be very grateful for the opportunity, which will certainly endear him to fans.

So it just comes down to whether he can convert the chances he is obviously going to get! Should be fun to see if he can.

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
Certainly sounds like a promising/interesting addition to the squad.

Not anyone's first choice, but I'm sure he will apply himself, put in effort and be very grateful for the opportunity, which will certainly endear him to fans.

So it just comes down to whether he can convert the chances he is obviously going to get! Should be fun to see if he can.

genius :confused:

Prawn Sandwich

genius :confused:

It's essentially a disclaimer. It goes without saying but I said it anyway!

I've listed positives which the player can bring to our team. I argue there will be professional work ethic and desire to prove himself at a large club. Having movement and acceleration to take advantage Cazorla, Alexis and Özil should help massively too.

Plenty positives but every transfer is a bit of a gamble. It might not work out in practice but using logic you'd say he is likely a benefit to the squad.

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
It's essentially a disclaimer. It goes without saying but I said it anyway!

I've listed positives which the player can bring to our team. I argue there will be professional work ethic and desire to prove himself at a large club. Having movement and acceleration to take advantage Cazorla, Alexis and Özil should help massively too.

Plenty positives but every transfer is a bit of a gamble. It might not work out in practice but using logic you'd say he is likely a benefit to the squad.

Well all what u say is imo obvious, could, could not.
All those Einsteins claiming he is not good enough and stuff plz stfu and watch.
First cry for a pacy striker and when u get one you act like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom