• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We seem to be struggling for creativity, we should break the bank for James or Payet. Between Sanchez, Theo, Welbeck, Perez and Giroud we have enough directness - too much creative burden on Özil and Xhaka/Santi

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We seem to be struggling for creativity, we should break the bank for James or Payet. Between Sanchez, Theo, Welbeck, Perez and Giroud we have enough directness - too much creative burden on Özil and Xhaka/Santi

Di Maria would fit in here as well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
At end of the season let go:

Debuchy - too injury prone and past it.

Jenkinson - Wenger has lost faith in him.

Cazorla - Fantastic player and I would welcome a contract extension but I just can't see it happening due to his age and injury problems.

Per - Has been a undderrated player during his time here but his time at the club is coming towards an end.

Ramsey - Just hasn't produced the required standard of performances of a PL standard player let alone Arsenal standard for numerous for years now. Enough is enough, we can't continue to carry him.

Monreal - was excellent and consistent last season but he's anything but this season.

Giroud - Proved to be effective off the bench this seaso but too many frustrating poor peformances from him have taken it's toll on me.

Sign:

Paredes - What we have lacked since the Santi's injury is a midfielder with the ability on the ball to evade the press of the opposition and Paredes is outstanding at that. Wilshere will help in that area when he returns, however I would like to see both Wilshere Paredes rotated to partner Xhaka as we can't certain that Wilshere can play twice a week throughout the season.

Left back - Ideally we convince Arsenal surporting Alaba to join. However in the chance of that miracle not coming off I would like to sign Bertrand or Hector.

Joel Ward - Underrated player who has been one of the best RBs in the league in the past 3 seasons and capable of playing LB. Having Bertrand/Hector, Ward, Gibbs and Bellerin as our full backs, that position would be very strong.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Manager:
Lucien Favre

In:
Jose Gaya
Ousmane Dembele
Marco Reus

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Kosc Gaya
Xhaka Wilshere
Özil
Dembele Alexis Reus

carlito'sway

Established Member
Axel Witsel on a pre-contract in January.

Save Alex Teixeira from China.

Alban Lafont & Kylian Mbappe for the future.

Kylian Mbappe is a super talent. Would take Martial money to get him though. Having said that, I reckon he can become a better player.

Alban Lafont is a huge prospect as well. There is a lot of hype around Donnarumma but Lafont, 17 yrs old as well, may be as good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ousmane Dembele and Naby Keita.

Realistically we could get someone like Fekir whose stock has reduced due to his injury.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think Dybala could play the false 9 role for us perfectly while Sanchez could play on the wing and focus more on scoring goals.

He's probably too good for us already though.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I think Dybala could play the false 9 role for us perfectly while Sanchez could play on the wing and focus more on scoring goals.

Yeah, our chance was his final year at Palermo. One of my fav players atm.

Keita, Dybala and Dembele,...I'd cry. Wouldn't mind if we spent all our cash reserves on them. Take us to CL competitor level.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, our chance was his final year at Palermo. One of my fav players atm.

Keita, Dybala and Dembele,...I'd cry. Wouldn't mind if we spent all our cash reserves on them. Take us to CL competitor level.

We'd need to get Maureen first, Wenga is too timid to make such changes.

4R5Emaniac

We'd need to get Maureen first, Wenga is too timid to make such changes.
Maureen, I don't know but I wouldn't mind if Wenga became director with someone like Montella coaching the team and identifying players. Its worrisome that Wenger talked about South American strikers around the time Dybala emerged while being French didn't go for Dembele. Pretty criminal missing out on those two. I usually rate Wenger's transfer business high and last summer we did well but those are signings you push the boat out for if you're serious about ambitions of reaching the elite.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I usually rate Wenger's transfer business high and last summer we did well but those are signings you push the boat out for if you're serious about ambitions of reaching the elite.
exactly. It's slow death with Wenga. I've grown accustomed to having flawed teams, on the cusp of not greatness, but very goodness, lacking just that extra oomph.

We lack a FW/CM depending upon who you ask, but we're always pinning our hopes in Ox/Welbz/Iwobi/Ramsey/Wilsh to come good.

I'm not blaming him (alone) but for once, as you said, I would love to see him say to the fans...all right, we have Özil/Alexis/Cech/Mustafi...we're gonna get Greizman/Willian/Dembele and stomp everyone we can in the CL.

Take a dip, monsieur!

WhatAFC

Maureen, I don't know but I wouldn't mind if Wenga became director with someone like Montella coaching the team and identifying players. Its worrisome that Wenger talked about South American strikers around the time Dybala emerged while being French didn't go for Dembele. Pretty criminal missing out on those two. I usually rate Wenger's transfer business high and last summer we did well but those are signings you push the boat out for if you're serious about ambitions of reaching the elite.
Dybala came out and said he only wanted to go to juve, not much can be done when a player is happy in a country and desperately wants to join the top team there.

If I was dembele I would have gone Dortmund over us. They just got rid of mkhitaryan so he was almost guaranteed to get major playing time at one of the worlds top clubs. Playing CL football. He wouldn't get that with us as we all know wenger beds young players in for at least 3 years.

4R5Emaniac

exactly. It's slow death with Wenga. I've grown accustomed to having flawed teams, on the cusp of not greatness, but very goodness, lacking just that extra oomph.

We lack a FW/CM depending upon who you ask, but we're always pinning our hopes in Ox/Welbz/Iwobi/Ramsey/Wilsh to come good.

I'm not blaming him (alone) but for once, as you said, I would love to see him say to the fans...all right, we have Özil/Alexis/Cech/Mustafi...we're gonna get Greizman/Willian/Dembele and stomp everyone we can in the CL.

Take a dip, monsieur!
Exactly. The club and team needs to grow and evolve. We need to be ambitious from the leadership being Wenger.

4R5Emaniac

Dybala came out and said he only wanted to go to juve, not much can be done when a player is happy in a country and desperately wants to join the top team there.

If I was dembele I would have gone Dortmund over us. They just got rid of mkhitaryan so he was almost guaranteed to get major playing time at one of the worlds top clubs. Playing CL football. He wouldn't get that with us as we all know wenger beds young players in for at least 3 years.
I can assure you that the Palermo owner values money over everything and if we offered more he'd be an Arsenal player. Zamparini actually baited us by linking Arsenal frequently with Dybala before Juve came in. We could've gotten Dembele if Wenger actually wanted him. We could get 95% of the players but we have to want them.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom