• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Jack the lad

Lighting quick teqnical attacker like Alex Texeira. Should be appaeling enough to get him out of retirement in China.
Frank Kessie, we really need young exciting midfield options. He could probably start few games in this season considering things are going.

Sell Welbeck

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Lighting quick teqnical attacker like Alex Texeira. Should be appaeling enough to get him out of retirement in China.
Frank Kessie, we really need young exciting midfield options. He could probably start few games in this season considering things are going.

Sell Welbeck

Does he actually want to leave?
With the insane money the CSL is playing for players surely they wouldnt sell on the cheap especially if the player is one of the few who'd still make a difference in a top league at a club like Arsenal.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cech

Bellerin – Mustafi – Kos – Gaya?

Xhaka – Wilshere – CM

Reus – Alexis – Özil

If we could get a tall/athletic CM alongside Wilshere and Xhaka I think we’d have a decent midfield with a good mix of attributes

Barrymore

Mahrez has obviously dropped quite a bit this season but you can't underestimate the effect it has on a player playing for a team they don't really want to play for anymore (Personally think he felt guilty about a move, but probably doesn't now given their position), last seasons Hazard and Costa being prime examples. Still feel he would take us up a notch at RW - would throw a 30M bid at Leicester in January and see what plays out.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Gaya for the long term in January and Payet for the title push.

In the summer, sell Ox, mertesacker, Gabriel, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Gibbs and Giroud.

I am find with selling most of the above, a collection of over the hill (Per, Debuchy) or average to mediocre players (Jenks, Ox, Gabs). Would be ok with keeping Gibbs and Giroud.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Still think we should try and snatch Berardi before someone else does.

Outstanding young talent but it would be a very tricky one to get done.

A. I think Juventus have some sort of first-option clause on him. They co-owned him a couple of years back but Sassuolo eventually bought their way out of the deal. I think the settlement included a clause that Juventus are offered first refusal.
B. He's royalty there. He's their highest ever goalscorer at just 22 :lol: It'll take a monumental offer for them to sell IMO. Might have to throw some money Juventus' way to negate the clause too.

I'd love him though, can play out wide or through the middle without a problem. Great frame on him too. Very agile despite being over 6 ft. Will be the star of the Italian national side along with Verratti, Donnarumma and Rugani before long.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Outstanding young talent but it would be a very tricky one to get done.

A. I think Juventus have some sort of first-option clause on him. They co-owned him a couple of years back but Sassuolo eventually bought their way out of the deal. I think the settlement included a clause that Juventus are offered first refusal.
B. He's royalty there. He's their highest ever goalscorer at just 22 :lol: It'll take a monumental offer for them to sell IMO. Might have to throw some money Juventus' way to negate the clause too.

I'd love him though, can play out wide or through the middle without a problem. Great frame on him too. Very agile despite being over 6 ft. Will be the star of the Italian national side along with Verratti, Donnarumma and Rugani before long.
Man, those Italians and their tricky contracts... :D

I'd wish we were a more ambitious club and tried to sign these type of players, some players are worth taking a financial loss for and he might be one of those that are, but it's just not the Arsenal way, I guess.

But you know, deep down I feel that if we actually went for him he'd somehow end up at Chelsea anyway. :lol:

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Still think we should try and snatch Berardi before someone else does.
Domenico Berardi, I love that player. He is proper clutch as well. But Juve is his next destination. You could say he is on loan at Sassuolo from Juve really. I wish either us or Meelan could get him. Milan with their academy products and Italian players under one of my fav coaches Montella.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
he was an effin brilliant striker too. @yousif_arsenal might know better.
My wish list for today: Hakan Calhanoglu.

if we got him, I'd probably have to smash my testicles or something.
Yeah, he was awesome. His partnership with Totti was fun. This dude started coaching with Roma's youth and temporarily in charge of the first team when someone(Zeman or Luis Enrique I think) got sacked. He performed well but still got the sack. Later at Fiorentina he showed Roma what a monumental fvck up it was.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom