• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You know what, as soon as I posted "life lesson" I thought someone was gonna assume I'm still not over my ex :lol:.

Fortunately I am over the whole situation. But there's many aspects in life where we abandon something solid and dependable in search for greener grass. I suppose it's human nature. I'm not against trying to better yourself or striving for improvement, but it's important to learnt o be content.
#TaylorTips

remains

You know what, as soon as I posted "life lesson" I thought someone was gonna assume I'm still not over my ex :lol:.

Fortunately I am over the whole situation. But there's many aspects in life where we abandon something solid and dependable in search for greener grass. I suppose it's human nature. I'm not against trying to better yourself or striving for improvement, but it's important to learnt o be content.

Not what I came to this thread for but damn, now I'm starting to question some of my life choices.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fortunately I am over the whole situation. But there's many aspects in life where we abandon something solid and dependable in search for greener grass. I suppose it's human nature. I'm not against trying to better yourself or striving for improvement, but it's important to learnt to be content.

Glad I read this thread, was just browsing bored asf and this just really made me stop and think. This last sentence really applies to my life right now, thanks man.

CJJ

Established Member
16113002_10154605106932713_7940654791717755870_o.jpg

Picture of Bosscielny from today's training... i had to make that brilliant face my avatar. :D

fabo

6.51 / 10
Absolutely embarrassing on the Hazard goal. Commit and make a decision FFS.

Good player but gets massively overrated by Arsenal fans. More Kolo than Sol, we still need a Sol imo.

skip spence

Good player but gets massively overrated by Arsenal fans. More Kolo than Sol, we still need a Sol imo.
Yeah absolutely hated that. Can't stand that bottling **** Hazard and it hard to forgive Kos for making him look like ****ing Ronaldinho.

Hazard was always gonna go right and Kos had mustafi as cover too. Clownish defending ffs!

nick gould

I have always felt that way as well. I even said back in the day, in his peak I can only recall Campbell making two mistakes that resulted in a goal. That was over 4 seasons or so. Kos can achieve in one match never mind a season. However I think his defensive partners have been jokes. He's had to carry every single one of them.

By the Kos once lost his place to Sakho and that Real Madrid kid.

Why on earth did we not go for Alderweireld when he was on loan at Southampton. What about Van djik. Imagine partnering one of those with Kos. I think we are overrated as a club. Our scouts are hopeless. We paid top dollar for Mustafi. We could have easily found same quality for cheap in the championship.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Another mare of a display from Koscielny today, it's like he's criticism-proof on AM. So many dodgy errors and was burned on the halfway line but a fella who was not remotely quick.
That's fair, he does deserve a bit of criticism... our whole defense has gone to **** recently though, not sure what's up with that. A couple of weeks ago Kosctafi was slaughtering strikers game after game, and now they look like two youngsters that have never played together before. It's bizarre.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Another mare of a display from Koscielny today, it's like he's criticism-proof on AM. So many dodgy errors and was burned on the halfway line but a fella who was not remotely quick.

I thought he had a good game? Didn't pull up any trees but no real howlers either. Was disappointing to see him get turned, but when you play with a line as high as we do that can happen.

Gibbo however, Markovic had him on toast.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Kos was one of best performers today up there with Ox and Alexis. Kos made numerous ball recoveries and cleaned up after numerous mistakes from our full backs today. Barring one mistake, a very solid peformance from him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom