• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Average season. Good player, occasionally very good, but never as good as people here claim.

Mustafi hopefully improves, quite TVesque at the moment. Big money spent on him and Xhaka and I can't say we are better.

Can you trash our **** players for once, instead of going after the only few decent ones we do have :p

:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't know why some people don't rate him he rarely make mistakes, only 2 defenders are better than him this season they are the 2 c**ts playing for Sp**s.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Great performance, won't see any posts from a certain someone today. Will have to wait for his next bad game, probably in December or sometime like that but believe me he'll let us know about it.
tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also i'm sure he playing with injury i read he was suffering from achilles injury not long ago.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I thought he got wrong-footed a couple of times but it was a solid 7/10 from me.

That sprinting match between him and Martial :bounce::eek:

Malky

Established Member
He's right up there with our all time best defenders.
Even better considering how many fans and pundits had him written off as a liability at the start of his Arsenal career.
Would love us to win the Premiership, just to see him lift the trophy before he retires here.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He's right up there with our all time best defenders.
Even better considering how many fans and pundits had him written off as a liability at the start of his Arsenal career.
Would love us to win the Premiership, just to see him lift the trophy before he retires here.
Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom