• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kopzilla

Always Negative
There's probably some gag to be made about a bunch of comedians here but I can't bring myself to it.

ghdgdfgdf.jpg
Wow.love them both ..must be Gooners going by their expression.

Goonerozil33

No. Look at the pony options in midfield and up front. How can anyone look at those and say we should be competing.

Yes he's not the problem but we've had 5 years of Giroud ffs.
We have 4 players above 20 million in our team. We were up against a team who has 6 20 million plus players and 3 30 million players on bench. We are improving but we will need more high quality purchases to be better. Our squad depth has improved. But we need some more tuning to be better.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
it's comes to the point that i don't want Özil start in big games he offers nothing he should be leader in our midfielder but he not giving his best is big games.
You make a good point. For me, it's about playing people who are in form and he certainly isn't. It's not even about big games, or otherwise.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Part of me hopes that Alexis announces soon that he isn't going to resign, so we can set about getting a good price for him, and a better replacement. I want the Arsenal back that scored the goal of the season versus Norwich - and Alexis doesn't have the temperament, or controlling skills, to be part of a movement like that.

Özil I would like to keep, because I think he actually fits our style, but we need a better striker to partner him, with Welbeck as backup

ceadsearc

the thing is - we are not well drilled at all. when Chelsea counter, everyone knows where to run. the wing backs stay wide so there's width. hazard and Costa push up and occupy the channels. when we attack, it's always pass and then look around to see where everyone is - then make a decision. by that time, Chelsea have already regrouped. we need better link up play. drills. pass to the stronger foot so that the momentum of the attack isn't lost. spread out when we attack - why are we always 2m away from each other in a clusterf***...what's the point ? That's not how you attack! you run in different lines, you have a plan!

STYLEZ

Part of me hopes that Alexis announces soon that he isn't going to resign, so we can set about getting a good price for him, and a better replacement. I want the Arsenal back that scored the goal of the season versus Norwich - and Alexis doesn't have the temperament, or controlling skills, to be part of a movement like that.

Özil I would like to keep, because I think he actually fits our style, but we need a better striker to partner him, with Welbeck as backup

If Alexis leaves it's a massive step backwards for the club what would that tell the world about Arsenal F.C

What we need is a better manager to guide him and Özil and nurture them properly. You go with soft approach players will slack.

Imagine Alex Ferguson managing Özil and Alexis.........just think about that

Keplaz

My issue is that Wenger doesn't seem to understand his team. Against Watford, he picked the wrong team, no pace at all. We tried to play a game we haven't played all season. Today, the lethargy in defence was horribly exposed. Walcott is nicking a living from goal hanging. He does nothing else. We played with 8 players today. I don't even care if Özil or Sanchez go anymore. We've not gone forward at all. Özil seems to be living off his reputation right now. Hasn't been great for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom