• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
:rolleyes:

C5N0lcrWIAE5AEp.jpg

Preacher

Always Crying
We need to have a word with Ospina. Maybe his connections with Colombian gangs would help in convincing Mbappe come to Arsenal. We need to kidnap this guy at any cost:drool:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we could structure the deal like Man Utd did with Martial then it would be quite low risk, even at 60M.

carlito'sway

Established Member
If we could structure the deal like Man Utd did with Martial then it would be quite low risk, even at 60M.

Mbappe will cost more than Martial. He is better than Martial was at the same age. He is not leaving either this summer, that is a certainty.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mbappe will cost more than Martial. He is better than Martial was at the same age. He is not leaving either this summer, that is a certainty.

Probably, I was just going by past figures in his age group. Neymar the only one I can't think of that would have been outside our range.

Malky

Established Member
Throw the cheque book at Monaco, empty the cash reserves! Get this done!
They'll likely be a bidding war, every elite club in Europe will want him... so we'll have zero chance. :(

ARSNLNO1

Oh dear, he may just of moved out of our price range after that performance, I still hope we are in for him and although I didn't think he would move in the summer I think that may very well change now.

That lad has the potential to be better than Henry was and that is just scary to think. I don;t think anything less than £50 -£60M is gonna get him now and that is a ridiculous amount for a player of his age.

Maybe we would have more chance of signing him if we bring in Jardim too :p

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Completely out of our price range after tonight.
Proper sad that this is what it's come to. Don't think we'll see Martial prices though, that was a perfect sh*tstorm of events that lead to that price.

Dembele for 17M and Sane/Draxler going for high 30's gives me faith.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Proper sad that this is what it's come to. Don't think we'll see Martial prices though, that was a perfect sh*tstorm of events that lead to that price.

Dembele for 17M and Sane/Draxler going for high 30's gives me faith.

Don't get your hopes too high. Dembele was a very different situation, Rennes screwed up by not offering him an extension and were forced to add a release clause (of sorts) in his contract. BVB basically got him free.
Draxler was in a tough spot at Wolfsburg and they were desperate to get rid of him.
The folks at Monaco sold Martial and James for around 80 M each. They will keep Mbappe the next couple of seasons and if he continues to progress, he will not go for lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom