• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But it is not only in taking no crap from the players. You have to have enough knowledge to players keep respecting you when things go south. Too big shoes for a rookie to step in (Vieira). Look at Nagelsmann second season. Not as easy in small german club, let alone club profile of Arsenal.
Any manager who will come to replace Wenger he'll find it extremely difficult just like man utd after fergie it took them 5 years 500M spend to get it right

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I'll take Vieira , don't know what he is like technically, tactically , but he is a courageous bloke and a proper leader of men . Got the personality of a great manager I think anyway .

Yeah I think I mentioned him earlier in this thread a few months back, I would be so excited to see what he could do here, but since he's unknown as a manager I worry that he won't get the patience/benefit of doubt and if he doesn't hit the ground running people might turn on him too soon. Ideally I'd want an already established manager to come in now and let Vieira prove himself and learn more elsewhere before getting a chance here.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I say approach Sean Dyche IMMEDIATELY! Whether we sign him or not is irrelevant but at least it might help us to beat Burnley and clinch the sixth place trophy!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah I think I mentioned him earlier in this thread a few months back, I would be so excited to see what he could do here, but since he's unknown as a manager I worry that he won't get the patience/benefit of doubt and if he doesn't hit the ground running people might turn on him too soon. Ideally I'd want an already established manager to come in now and let Vieira prove himself and learn more elsewhere before getting a chance here.

Interesting he recommended him as well .

blaise

Why what has he ever done?

He has the best football brain I d ever seen from a player on a pitch. To hide so much of your flaws with your positioning. He definitely has potential. Hell, he made Ramsey look like a star without even coaching.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Lol here we go
200w.gif

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we want a smart man and great tactician we should approach Favre he'll be good choice.

blaise

In regard to Vieira, what he actually does at City, their academy? Reason I m so sceptical in him is it doesnt seem to me he has hunger for coaching at all.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
He has the best football brain I d ever seen from a player on a pitch. To hide so much of your flaws with your positioning. He definitely has potential. Hell, he made Ramsey look like a star without even coaching.
Okay that similar to how I view Carrick. I’d love him to manage United one day but would like to see him spend time on the backroom staff and probably manage the reserve team for a while first.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I just hope the club announce the replacement soon or all these bizarre links to different managers are going to surface.

It seems as if the club already have an idea about potential candidates judging by the quote here.

Arsène will lead the team to the end of the season and we will make an appointment as soon as possible. The club will not be making any further comment on the selection process until an appointment is made.

I've got a feeling that Sallenhi wants Luis Enrique.

IslingtonBornandbred

In regard to Vieira, what he actually does at City, their academy? Reason I m so sceptical in him is it doesnt seem to me he has hunger for coaching at all.

He worked at City as youth and reserve coach between 2013-2015. He's been New York City manager since 2016.

He definitely has a hunger for coaching. When he first went to City after he stopped playing he was in a behind the scenes role but he's been coaching since 2013.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't think Viera will be good choice managing in MLS is huge difference than managing in big league for Viera next move should be managing some midtable club in France so he'll grow as a manager going from MLS to Arsenal is huge risky ste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom