• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Carrying us. Our best/most important player after Auba

Came here to post this. The level of responsibility he demonstrates at his age is frightening.

Will be an absolute world beater before long. And with his mentality he won’t rest and will keep pushing. Should seriously be considered for the arm band in the next 2/3 years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Came here to post this. The level of responsibility he demonstrates at his age is frightening.

Will be an absolute world beater before long. And with his mentality he won’t rest and will keep pushing. Should seriously be considered for the arm band in the next 2/3 years.

Not even taking his ability into question, his mentality is amazing...from the first game against City last season he immediately wanted the ball, never hides even when the team is playing crap...definitely should be captain in the future, bit of a character/nutter aswell so that helps!

mpower2540

I genuinely don’t see what the fuss is about with this kid. Lots of heart and personality to get on the ball which wins him a lot of points with the fans but there’s nothing about him that would scare me as an opposition player. Don’t see why he’s a guaranteed starter all the time.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The lad has been overplayed. He must be running on fumes. I still like him and hope to see him properly developed under a decent coach.

mpower2540

What exactly is he immensely talented at? He’s got modest pace but slow when recovering, he’s weak, he provides no goal threat, he can’t read danger, loses arial duels and he’s not particularly good at tackling. He’s decent at carrying the ball and has a solid passing range.

His best quality is that he doesn’t let adversity get to him, unlike a lot of our players and he keeps trying, I love to see that in a young player but god he’s got gaping limitations to his game right now. He should be rotated with Ceballos and Xhaka as none of them should be on the pitch together at the same time.

Part of me thinks that under a different coach he could go up a level and be pushed further forward but he’s got a long long way to go for me.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Guendouzi is good at getting the ball and driving at the opposition, but he needs to learn how to make the right decision because he tends to just pass to whoever is closest to him.

He has potential but lacks in aiding the attack or protecting the defence, I don't think he should be a nailed on starter tbh still learning his trade.

NZgunner

his main attribute is his stamina, and with that he can try to occupy or deny space - but his positional awareness isn't yet good enough for him to be effective in that sort of role

I think he's got potential, but it is a damning indictment of our midfield that he is an automatic starter

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Didn't he and Özil link up to create one of the only moments of quality whole match. Through ball to Özil who played someone in, don't remember if that was Laca or Auba.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Boy is supremely talented but needs to be dropped/rested. We are over playing and over relying on him. He holds the ball for far too long and ends up giving it up away or trying a hollywood pass.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our midfield balance is terrible. Guendouzi should never be first receiver of the ball from defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom