• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, March 12 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

GoonerBoy19

City have good chance of winning CL this season and they will prioritise it at one point. We need to take all possible points from our side and wait for the opportunity. Just don't loose ground by dropping silly points.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It doesn't look like City will be dropping any more points until the end of the season.

That means to win the Title, we literally have to win every single game until the end of the season besides Man City away (which I've already put down as a loss - if we can't beat them at home, I don't see how we can beat them away).
It literally looked like they were dropping points yesterday, they needed a stupid pen to win. What are you on about?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Trossard stopped playing in the first half of a game and asked to be taken off.

I mean, it honesty didn’t look great on first impressions, especially with our traditional injury luck.
Its better not taking risk with those type of injuries he did well not to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom