• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, March 12 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fighting Cóck
Lucky Cuuuuuunnnnttttsssss!!!!
lol why are any of you wasting your time watching Woolwich anyway
Andy Townsend is GETTING RIGHT ON MY TITS with his dicksucking comments on Woolwich.
Teams aren't turning up against Woolwich. This is the Leicester season all over again. Embarrassing stuff.
I wish they'd do that against us!!!!

It really does have that feel about it...

Remember, we're everyone's secret hated team.... they ALWAYS turn up against us! (Except Forest yesterday to be fair....)

Even if WE'D have been Leiectser to say Liverpool or City, people would still have rather Liverpool or City win at our expense....

****ing hate the way we're so hated in the wider football world... Why can't WE be people's 2ns favourite team?
I don't think that's true at all. Villa pushed them all the way and scored twice. Bournemouth as well. Everton beat them. Brentford drew with them. That's all in the last few weeks.

Woolwich are just a very good team. They have energy, quality and the right attitude.
Gooners got to be on some kind of performance enhancing drugs
Unfortunately we are going to have to put up with these ****ing ****s Woolwich and their **** supporters reminding us about their inevitable league title. Why can’t it ever be us? Why always our rivals?
Don’t watch it guys! Woolwich going to walk the league. Don’t be part of their title winning viewers.
City next have got Liverpool who have 17 days rest & raring to go. Then Liverpool have chelsea a few days later & then just a few days later whilst worn out, they have to play yes you guessed it… Woolwich. It’s all lining up for them this season. Suddenly only 11 games to go with a 5 point cushion.
If they were'nt so ****ing jammy, I wouldn't begrudge them the title; as they are playing proper football, this season.

But these ****ing ****s are just unreal jammy, year after year.

They can go to ****ing hell.

When have fulham been this bad this season... at HOME??

Utter nonsense.
So after coming above them 7 seasons in a row, these motherfuckas will have 2 Fa cups and a league title to their name while we win jack ****. I ****ing hate supporting Sp**s i really do.
I really hope people have got sense and are not torturing themselves and wasting their Sunday afternoon watching Woolwich. I’m just in from a nice long walk with the dogs and am sitting down to watch Scotland v Ireland in the rugby.
We had more than enough chances to win something over the last 7 years.

We found ourselves in three semi finals (And leading in 2 of them) and got to two cup finals in which our best players decided to not show up.
I hate football

Badger_Revenge

Arsenal looked like they could just suddenly explode at the goal in any moment if they wanted. Funny that we scored two headers, since we had a ton of clear looks with the ball at our feet. I think you can argue there should have been three more goals easily if we had not been so profligate. Xhaka, Jesus, Trossard, Martinelli all had clear looks close in.

We did that with Saka perhaps having his worst game of the season.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I would've gone with an eagle, seeing as it's on their flag. Can't be giving out lions freely, brother. Doubt the Somali lobby will be happy with that :lol:
We’ve been giving Lions away for millennials bro. 😂 We even introduced the Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut to lions and many other things. 😂

I’m sure Granit would prefer a lion over an eagle, don’t you think? 😂

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We’ve been giving Lions away for millennials bro. 😂 We even introduced the Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut to lions and many other things. 😂

I’m sure Granit would prefer a lion over an eagle, don’t you think? 😂

Well said, brother. Just think we should've given Hatshepsut a hippo or 2 to keep the crocs up in her portion of the Nile honest :lol:

Diesel

April schedule looks nasty. Gotta keep that one game at a time mantra going.. by the time we hit city game it could be even higher stakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom