• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, March 12 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

baccy_man

Established Member
Comfortable win in the end you could see that we had taken our foot of the gas in the second half, Good to see Jesus, back we will have to ease him back in we don't want him picking up another injury,
it's a pity that Tierney, gets so many injuries when he is fit he has some pace on the wing, over all the team played really well when they wanted to change gear they were a different class hopefully we can keep this going.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
What cruel criticism for a player returning after 4 months out for a knee injury… should be ashamed.

Don’t get it twisted. I was more frustrated and disappointed for him more than the score. He really could’ve done with that goal for confidence. His goalless streak is clearly getting to him.

Tom Mix

You don't know who's not 100% but. So stop acting like Mikel is playing players on 70% because he doesn't like to rotate.

I literally don't know what people are crying about with rotation. He rotated in the cups. He rotated the EL.

He is rotating. You don't rotate your best team. He did exactly what he should have done today. Bringing off important players.

Absolutely no story here.

3-0 win and onto Thursday.
Sorry but I find your constant harping on this wearying. Therefore....

sdotzdot

Established Member
Wonderful game of football, chemistry back, sexy football and key players and squad nearly all fit and running ready for the biggest month in the last 20 years for arsenal.

Couldn’t ask for more, so proud of this club and the team.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Sorry but I find your constant harping on this wearying. Therefore....
No, you know we do rotate and Mikel has managed the squad pretty well. So you haven't got a point to argue.

Be happy we have a manager who doesn't give out minutes for fun and makes players earn them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom