• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was that Per's last game as a professional?

His last game was Arsène's last home match the next season, which was nice.

I was in the crowd that day, I shouted at him to shoot everytime he got the ball and he looked right at me and told me to "**** off" in response...a magical day all round!

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

His last game was Arsène's last home match the next season, which was nice.

I was in the crowd that day, I shouted at him to shoot everytime he got the ball and he looked right at me and told me to "**** off" in response...a magical day all round!
Yeah we thrashed Burnley 5-0. Bit different to sneaking a 2-1 against a decimated Forest side.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Per was a legend of a defender. Knew exactly where to be at the right time.

Lol. Just noticed UTG has put laughing emojis on our last two posts about Arsène in this thread. Some weird stuff gojng on in his mind.

No weird stuff at all, just enjoying the over exaggerations and revisionism as per usual. You do your snidey jabs at Mikel and I do mine where I see fit

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No weird stuff at all, just enjoying the over exaggerations and revisionism as per usual. You do your snidey jabs at Mikel and I do mine where I see fit
Revisionism. Lol. I was in the crowd and heard what the idiots were shouting first hand, while you were sat at home watching your fourth rerun of a DT rant as a fully signed up member of the ‘Arsène should be able to beat Ferguson, even if he was out spent by a factor of 10 over their competitive years’ fan club.

Well you got your wish and we’ve had six years of no title, including 2 mid table finishes and a guy who’s had blank cheques to spend, but this time you’re happy because you‘ve got North London Forever to sing in the shower even if the football is dull.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Revisionism. Lol. I was in the crowd and heard what the idiots were shouting first hand, while you were sat at home watching your fourth rerun of a DT rant as a fully signed up member of the ‘Arsène should be able to be Ferguson, even if he was out spent by a factor of 10 over their competitive years’ fan club.

Well you got your wish and we’ve had six years of no title, including 2 mid table finishes and a guy who’s had blank cheques to spend, but this time you’re happy because you‘ve got North London Forever to sing in the shower even if the football is dull.

Pulling idiotic facts out of your arse as per usual, I have never backed dt in anything - he is an idiot. And the game people play of equating a small portion of the fan base who crosses an eventual line to the whole fan base is so incredibly disingenuous. The absolute majority have been nothing but respectful to Wenger and you know it (and no, singing thanks for the memories, but it’s time to say goodbye is neither disrespectful or crossing a line, it’s a fan voicing his opinion)

I saw your snidey comment about our win last night, want to enlighten me on how many away wins Wenger managed to muster up his last season?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
The absolute majority have been nothing but respectful to Wenger and you know it

Was them laughing emojis you being respectful as well? Because if that’s your definition of respect it goes a long way to helping me understand this comment…

UpTheGunnerz

Was them laughing emojis you being respectful as well? Because if that’s your definition of respect it goes a long way to helping me understand this comment…

I wasn’t laughing at Wenger, I was laughing at the absolute absurdity of the comment (paraphrasing) “sacrificed his life and all he got was an ungrateful fan base”

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Pulling idiotic facts out of your arse as per usual, I have never backed dt in anything - he is an idiot. And the game people play of equating a small portion of the fan base who crosses an eventual line to the whole fan base is so incredibly disingenuous. The absolute majority have been nothing but respectful to Wenger and you know it (and no, singing thanks for the memories, but it’s time to say goodbye is neither disrespectful or crossing a line, it’s a fan voicing his opinion)

I saw your snidey comment about our win last night, want to enlighten me on how many away wins Wenger managed to muster up his last season?
There’s nothing snidely about the truth lad, it was a hard watch. And it wasn’t just a few fans it was the majority. In fact here on AM there were just a few lone cavalry left, like Custer’s last stand. You being one crazed Sioux with war paint and a bottle of moonshine inside you.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

There’s nothing snidely about the truth lad, it was a hard watch. And it wasn’t just a few fans it was the majority. In fact here on AM there were just a few lone cavalry left, like Custer’s last stand. You being one of crazed Sioux with war paint and a bottle of moonshine inside you.

I’m a crazed Sioux because I wanted Wenger out?
If the majority of the fans wanted him out then maybe that should tell you something about something.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom