• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wounded Healer

i dont think wenger or arsenal philosophy has changed. if it did we would propably sign 3 players already. we are just hanging around waiting for a top player nobody will be interested in which ofc wont happen.

i really hope i am wrong but i am not.

we are aiming for top 4.

Kanonier

Geez calm down lads! It's not even July and everyone is already panicking. The Euros are in full swing and that is keeping players busy and clubs are scouting for talent. I think it's a good strategy to sit back and wait a little to see what the bigger and richer clubs will do first and then try to snag some quality players that might fall through the cracks ala Özil and Sanchez. I think Madrid will go after Lewandowski and PSG will go for Neymar or Aubameyang and that will definitely shuffle things around. We also have to wait and see what Barcelona, ManCity, and Chelsea will do. I know we all want a CF, but look around, the choices are slim and expensive so the club has to be smart. I think Vardy was a good bet, but obviously it did not go through so back to the drawing board. If Welbeck was not injured them we would be ******, but seeing he is out and our options were abysmal last year then Le Prof has to buy. Patience!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Geez calm down lads! It's not even July and everyone is already panicking. The Euros are in full swing and that is keeping players busy and clubs are scouting for talent. I think it's a good strategy to sit back and wait a little to see what the bigger and richer clubs will do first and then try to snag some quality players that might fall through the cracks ala Özil and Sanchez. I think Madrid will go after Lewandowski and PSG will go for Neymar or Aubameyang and that will definitely shuffle things around. We also have to wait and see what Barcelona, ManCity, and Chelsea will do. I know we all want a CF, but look around, the choices are slim and expensive so the club has to be smart. I think Vardy was a good bet, but obviously it did not go through so back to the drawing board. If Welbeck was not injured them we would be ******, but seeing he is out and our options were abysmal last year then Le Prof has to buy. Patience!
We say this every summer like we just start signing left, right and centre as soon as it's officially open. Lol. Keep up the hope though.

Goonerozil33

I think we caanot sign anyone unless we sign a striker. Without knowing what it takes for a striker its difficult to decide on other signings. If we had signed vardy then maybe we would have gone for mkhitarayan and Ricardo Rodriguez. Now I highly doubt we ll be able to.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just realized we've topped last summer's Benzema thread with this Vardy bullshit. Please delete that thread.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Vardy knew he would be made out to be the fraud that he is in our system, the guy is as limited as they come, glad i wont have to see this diving rodent looking prick in an Arsenal kit next season....

Reactions: BBF

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Wenger needs to stop looking at the quantity of players he has for each position and start looking at the quality.

All he sees is 'I have many players at CB, I have many players at RW, I have many players in central midfield'.

But are those players good enough? Clearly not, when we finish 10+ points behind the leaders every year and crash out of the CL at the first hurdle. Wenger needs to start getting ruthless with the mediocre players we have at this club.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Look for whatever players are on offer in the football equivalent of the dollar store, and there you'll find Wenger's targets.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Wenger needs to stop looking at the quantity of players he has for each position and start looking at the quality.

All he sees is 'I have many players at CB, I have many players at RW, I have many players in central midfield'.

But are those players good enough? Clearly not, when we finish 10+ points behind the leaders every year and crash out of the CL at the first hurdle. Wenger needs to start getting ruthless with the mediocre players we have at this club.

Agreed. Was thinking that we need to ship some wankers before we actually buy, but there's no rumours of that whatsoever.

We're ****ed tbh. The likes of Merte, Giroud, Campbell or some other mugs are certain to start the season, and thus make sure that we're out of the title race in september or so.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Agreed. Was thinking that we need to ship some wankers before we actually buy, but there's no rumours of that whatsoever.

We're ****ed tbh. The likes of Merte, Giroud, Campbell or some other mugs are certain to start the season, and thus make sure that we're out of the title race in september or so.

Problem is even if we sell of some of these players nobody has the faith in Wenger to replace them whatsoever. He will most likely promote the likes of Akpom, Hayden, Crowley to the first team.

Dammit

13533092_1095261080544587_4128184488430920070_n.jpg

Our summer in one picture. :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
children always value new toys more than old ones - for a while

personally at the moment I am much more anxious about seeing Özil and Sanchez sign new contracts than getting in new blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom