• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A thread for everything Fabregas related

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Vieira was a great player, and a winner, he wasn't too impressed with the signings or budgets Wenger was working with. Big deal.
Anyone's free to judge him as they see fit of course, I don't have a grudge against him either. It's untrue however to claim he didn't push for a move.

Never should anyone judge Vieira or Fabregas for wanting to leave to the giants in Spain. Our best players will always have one eye on going there. They did nothing wrong.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never should anyone judge Vieira or Fabregas for wanting to leave to the giants in Spain. Our best players will always have one eye on going there. They did nothing wrong.
This is why I love this guy more than any other
BergkampGETTY1_2831149b.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

GDeep™

League is very weak
One day I'm going to book a month trip to Amsterdam and basically hunt down Bergkamp for a picture. In a fun, and non creepy type way.

I could find out where he lives, and stalk his house, and then 'accidentally' bump into him as he's going in or out.

Maybe there's a restaurant or cafe that he chills in, I could stalk that.

Maybe I can take a camera and make a documentary of my 'hunt'.

"Hunting for Bergkamp".

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's not messed up if its done in a fun adventure way.

Maybe others from AM want to tag along with me?

But seriously, how fun would it be if we could gang up, like three or four in adventure trying to find Bergkamp, getting picture with him and if he is up for it, he and his kid against us in one short football game.

We could even make some money on this with youtube...

The shows could be like:

1. Plotting and landing in Amsterdam
2. Lost in red light district
3. Stalking Bergkamp house
4. Playing with Bergkamps kids

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But seriously, how fun would it be if we could gang up, like three or four in adventure trying to find Bergkamp, getting picture with him and if he is up for it, he and his kid against us in one short football game.

We could even make some money on this with youtube...

The shows could be like:

Yep... someone notify the police...sexual predator on the loose

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

chris-hansen-200x300.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is how all the best ideas start, sound crazy at first but they blow up.

4/5 Arsenal fans on a trip in Amsterdam, looking for Bergkamp and getting in trouble along the way.

Amazing concept, hope it doesn't get nicked.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom