• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Tbf I did watch Giroud make us his bish in the EL final while our 100 million+ strike force were behaving like a man who got a slapper pregnant, nowhere to be found. We won more trophies with him too and I thought he was crap and a donkey.
It was one of the worst games I can remember watching, up there with the 8-2

Tsl

He is! We’re a massive team. What would happen if he left? Someone else would step up.
Theres a reason there weren’t any other teams that were seriously interested in him.
Thing is, even with the godly Aubameyang we still missed out on top four, we still lost the EL final. Obviously im not saying that was all down to him but elite players get you through those moments, he’s not elite.
No elite player would save Emery’s horrorshow in the end of last season. And I dont buy that someone else would step up if Auba leaved, that was the whole reason we bought him in the first place! Unfortunately Laca has proved that he is not capable of scoring 15+ goals a season, so where would the goals come from? We’re lucky to have Auba, wouldn’t dare to think where we would be without him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tbf I did watch Giroud make us his bish in the EL final while our 100 million+ strike force were behaving like a man who got a slapper pregnant, nowhere to be found. We won more trophies with him too and I thought he was crap and a donkey.

Had a better team when Giroud was here, plus he wasn’t great but was a little underrated as a player...also had a better manager too!

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
No elite player would save Emery’s horrorshow in the end of last season. And I dont buy that someone else would step up if Auba leaved, that was the whole reason we bought him in the first place! Unfortunately Laca has proved that he is not capable of scoring 15+ goals a season, so where would the goals come from? We’re lucky to have Auba, wouldn’t dare to think where we would be without him.
We’d be exactly where we are now. Perhaps playing in the champions league had Auba not missed that Penalty v Sp**s (joking).
personally am extremely excited that we have Martinelli, think the last time I enjoyed watching an attacking player for us was Sanchez.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We’d be exactly where we are now. Perhaps playing in the champions league had Auba not missed that Penalty v Sp**s (joking).
personally am extremely excited that we have Martinelli, think the last time I enjoyed watching an attacking player for us was Sanchez.

Was so excited when we signed Sanchez, his first three years here were amazing...probably the only winger that Arsène had that was better than him was the man in your avi.

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
Was so excited when we signed Sanchez, his first three years here were amazing...probably the only winger that Arsène had that was better than him was the man in your avi.
Was so good to watch. Every time he ran with the ball you knew something could happen. Was unreal/elite for us until he lost his mojo in that final half a season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Was so good to watch. Every time he ran with the ball you knew something could happen. Was unreal/elite for us until he lost his mojo in that final half a season.

Alexis losing form/leaving is what turned our away form to poo.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Alexis losing form/leaving is what turned our away form to poo.
Exactly, thats what I mean by "elite" players. Someone that can take us through those difficult moments. Man he had everything in his locker. No matter what happened with him after Im very happy knowing we got the best out of him. Our biggest mistake was swapping him for Miki instead of selling to city for 40mil.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Kos, Per and Santi being basically all finished post 2016 didn’t help either.

Kosciely has been a liability at Arsenal his whole career and no one can convince me otherwise.

But yeah bringing in a Spine of Mustafi and Xhaka is what basically made us drop out the top 4.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Kosciely has been a liability at Arsenal his whole career and no one can convince me otherwise.

But yeah bringing in a Spine of Mustafi and Xhaka is what basically made us drop out the top 4.
That Liverpool game was the perfect example of Mustafi.
He was our best defender that night but still found a way to throw us under the bus!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cost us today with his lack of composure, got to be playing in Bellerin even if he doesn’t score his own chance.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I hope it’s just that he’s still getting into the groove post injury but I have some massive doubts over him.
His goal scoring record here is quite bad

OSBK

Established Member
I feel alot for our front guys. As a team we rely on goals and individual brilliance from auba and laca. They cannot do that every game, only messi and ronaldo in my lifetime have been able to carry teams every game all season.

A prime example is today. We played a team with threats all over the pitch, they had 5 or 6 players as a constant threat. We had auba and laca and no other threat at all anywhere on the pitch. We played split strikers which is great for the other team as the fullback and cb can mark the 2 strikers and there is no more threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom