• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal on TV Around The World.

liridon

TURKEY
TV8 --- shows most of premier league matches, it shows also Champions League matches

KOSOVA
RTK-----shows most of premier league matches also shows champions league matches

ALBANIA
TOPCHANNEL---- shows most of premier league matches, it shows also champions league matches

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Australians

Liverpool vs Arsenal
Carling Cup
Wednesday 6:30am
FoxSports 3

About time we get to see our youngsters playing.

Meek

Gunner4Eva said:
Australians

Liverpool vs Arsenal
Carling Cup
Wednesday 6:30am
FoxSports 3

About time we get to see our youngsters playing.

exactly man. i said the exact same thing in the match thread today. im looking forward to seeing them in action.

Meek

a triple treat for us aussies tonight. first up **** v villa, then blackburn v pool and finally watford against arsenal. 6 hours of football from 11pm :D lucky im on a 2 week holiday from work.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
I am going to be in Japan until September 9th. Therefore, I would like to know if anyone on the forum knows how/where I can watch our games whilst I'm here.

Thanks.

giuliob

For football viewers in the USA and Canada, here is a web site which lists all televised games, who is carrying them and what time (EST).....Both live and repeat games......Europe, South America, FIFA Women's World Cup, etc....

http://www.livesoccertv.com\

Thommybhoy

Established Member
I'm getting tired of these streams, they stoped working properly this seasonin general and picture is nowhere near as good as before, so I would like to know what TV stations would You recommend for satellite to watch the most Arsenal games. My guess is SKY calcio 1-10 and English Sky Sports. Does anybody know can those stations be seen in Central an Eastern Europe?

giuliob

For USA viewers, it looks like Setanta Sports will take over all Arsenal games here.....Eventually........It looks that way......Right now, as of October 6, 2007, Fox Soccer is showing one Arsenal game for October and November, the Liverpool v Arsenal at Anfield in late October.....What a royal drag this is turning out to be.....I guess my only recourse is to write my cable provider and ask them to sign up Setanta for next season.....

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom