• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is why I dont want him to decide hes quitting after the season is done, need a real farewell o_O Imagine after all these years he just quit in the off season and that was that...
Don't worry. You will get at least another 2-3 years of Mr Wenger. He isn't going anywhere.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Average... Is different from most expensive. Chelsea have the most expensive cheapest ticket for example.

There is a plan in place and two trophies in the last three years with 4-3-2 place finishes is an indicator of improvement by the club.

On the market, we are also doing better and I will guarantee you a marque signing this summer in the striker position and a Santi replacement. I might be delusional and stupid and what not but it's the next step and I'm convinced whether the manager stays or not we will do well. However, don't go out of your way to show the club is cheating you. The club, unfortunately, is run by somebody that cares about keeping the books squeeky clean and not invest a cent in the club.

Even in the 90s we got an investment of £50M which helped us. Then Wenger came and he revolutionized the club. You guys might think he's done but I think he has another 4 years left. I think an investment in the club would give back more dividends than changing the manager. We just need this injection and faith that the club will pay it back with trophies and major success

I have this bridge I want to sell to you

scytheavatar

Established Member
This is why I dont want him to decide hes quitting after the season is done, need a real farewell o_O Imagine after all these years he just quit in the off season and that was that...

That would be better than him getting sacked in the middle of the season.........

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I heard he lives quite a minimalistic lifestyle, I reckon he's at the stage where money means **** all to him.
wenger-fasho.jpg

Those clothes don't come cheap. :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

That would be better than him getting sacked in the middle of the season.........

My desire if him to announce hes leaving before the end of the season, not sure when would be ideal but I really don't think the mentality of the squad can get much worse.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It would be nice to hear, who is Matt Law source ?

It wouldn't be suprising if it was Arsenal PR department, because it's very strange story.

Matt Law is quite reliable with this kind of crap . Believe he'd prefer to right something quite the opposite.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

F***ed sums it up.

The poor wanna be rich but the rich always wanna be happy.

I always say if you take away his looks, attraction to women, money, charm, intelligence and success, there's f*** all between me and George Clooney.

Your'e taller than him so you got him beat , just got to explain your logic to the ladies is all. :D

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still don't think Wenger will sign anything until May and only then if he wins the FACup or finishes 2nd/3rd. He'll want to see what offers come in as well, apart from China :lol:

Anything outside the top 4 and he'll walk. The man's too proud.

Preacher

Always Crying
Still don't think Wenger will sign anything until May and only then if he wins the FACup or finishes 2nd/3rd. He'll want to see what offers come in as well, apart from China :lol:

Anything outside the top 4 and he'll walk. The man's too proud.
Arsenal doesn't have the luxury to wait for his answer for so long. He should give his decision at the latest in March.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

F***ed sums it up.

I always say if you take away his looks, attraction to women, money, charm, intelligence and success, there's f*** all between me and George Clooney.
Bloody hell, a bit harsh on yourself.:lol:

So you're not attracted to women? @MaraDon I'm not sure if he's your type but he bats for your side!:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F***ed sums it up.

That's like saying without his footballing ability, pace and strength there's f**k all between me and Gareth Bale ffs :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom