• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bloody hell, a bit harsh on yourself.:lol:

So you're not attracted to women? @MaraDon I'm not sure if he's your type but he bats for your side!:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
Tried to wear high heels once at the Rugby Club 'tarts and vickers' night . . don't know if that counts as batting for the other side. Couldn't get any big enough to fit :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
:lol::lol::lol:
Tried to wear high heels once at the Rugby Club 'tarts and vickers' night . . don't know if that counts as batting for the other side. Couldn't get any big enough to fit :lol:

That's more than Donald Trump can say. That's one rich and powerful ugly bastard you've got beat, at the very least. And I'm pretty sure you put Kronke in the shade as well (well... I bloody well hope so for your sake). So cheer up, that's 2. :lol:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Still don't think Wenger will sign anything until May and only then if he wins the FACup or finishes 2nd/3rd. He'll want to see what offers come in as well, apart from China :lol:

Anything outside the top 4 and he'll walk. The man's too proud.

He said he'd decide on this around March/April.
It would be damaging to the club if he waited longer.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He said he'd decide on this around March/April.
It would be damaging to the club if he waited longer.
Whatever happens he doesn't necessarily need to make it public if they're working away behind the scenes.

But if he is leaving it would be advisable to say something, otherwise the angry fans will start all the banners and protests, possibly souring his last few weeks and affecting the morale of the team.

FreakySami

He didn't want to pull a man city and destabilize the club which I find is the best thing for the club. I'll defend the man because he deserves everything because he gave everything to arsenal.

This doesn't mean I won't support any new manager.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Whatever happens he doesn't necessarily need to make it public if they're working away behind the scenes.

But if he is leaving it would be advisable to say something, otherwise the angry fans will start all the banners and protests, possibly souring his last few weeks and affecting the morale of the team.

That's bascially why many are calling for him to announce a decision as early as possible, to unite the fans.

I do fear he wants to extend and is only waiting for a better time-frame, maybe on the back of a couple of good results or an FA Cup final.....either way, I don't believe it'll come that way to be honest, but we'll see.

Preacher

Always Crying
I find it strange, that people are comparing Wenger's and Pellegrini's situations. These are two different matters.

IMO, current uncertainties does more damage to the club.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Today's Evening Standard mentioned Wenger might be heading for PSG to have a chance to win the CL.

Anyone know if there is anything behind that rumour?

Aevi

Hale End FC
@Makingtrax Gazidis said several years ago that the club was working towards being able to "compete at a level like a club such as Bayern Munich", both competitively and financially. Not only are we not there, we don't look like we're even moving in that direction.

So my question is, as you argue squad cost is one of the most defining factors that determines a team's success, why aren't we getting there when that was what was promised? What do you think it takes to get there? Because if squad cost is the end all, there is little way to improve without outside financial investment, as winning is what would earn us more money.
@Makingtrax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom