• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ā­

That's šŸ”„
I am sure @Sapient Hawk approves of this calorie-laden delicacy

Borek-by-Artfire-World-Traveller.jpg

Only someone with no zest for life would disapprove of this delicacy :drool:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Bayern running riot, Kane and Musiala having fun.

Kane already with 30 goals, he could really get the record in his first season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Have to give Kane credit, he's the king of goals that mean absolutely ****ing nothing. Not one meaningful goal in his career. Sad!

Top top player mind

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Kane now he out from that club I hope he at least get one trophy in his name consistent 30+ goals a season to win nothing is unfair lol.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
2-0 win to Leverkusen but total domination. Whole game played in Wolfsburgā€™s half. Wolfsburg got a red card but even before that their intention was to park the bus. Every team is respecting Leverkusen who still find the ways to win.

albakos

ArsƩne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wow, Leverkusen conceded only 16 goals in the league so far. What's the best for least goals conceded in Bundesliga @jones

Their GD is +47

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Bizarrely, the referee didnā€™t add any injury time. Just blew the whistle at 90 minutes. Alonso looked surprised.
Referees taking pity on Leverkusenā€™s opponents.

I never seen it before.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Crazy that the team who never wins anything in Germany is going to pull the German double there is no one but lower division teams and them left in German cup. And they could add the Europa as a treble. To do that in the most one sided league with little time and money is an amazing accomplishment for Xabi A.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

Crazy that the team who never wins anything in Germany is going to pull the German double there is no one but lower division teams and them left in German cup. And they could add the Europa as a treble. To do that in the most one sided league with little time and money is an amazing accomplishment for Xabi A.

This is eerily reminiscent of 2001/02 lol.

Wonā€™t believe it until theyā€™re holding a trophy.

albakos

ArsƩne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He couldnt have done it without the leadership of Granit Xhaka in the pitch, who has proved to be a masterstroke signing.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom