• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Bucephalus

I understand the position if funds aren’t readily available as we had in previous years under Arsène Wenger after moving stadium or we’re willing to take risks to secure CL football like we did when we signed Ødegaard but justifying signing players from Chelsea like Mudryk, Jackson and others when we were able to match the British transfer record last summer just doesn’t make any sense to me. Why take a massive risk in saving a hoe from a sinking ship when you have the ability to acquire the creme de la creme and dine at the finest restaurants? The perfect quote which sums up this behaviour is this:

'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.’

Just for the record, can you or any of those folk that liked your post please point out a signing we’ve made from Chelsea that has turned out to be a success? I’ll give you Jorginho as he’s been handy but generally our business with them has been nothing short of laughable. Cech, Luiz, Gallas, Jorginho, Havertz, Diarra, Willian whilst we gifted them the best LB in Premier League history and a useful (key word being useful as he wasn’t great) player in Giroud who came back to snatch a European trophy away from us.

Maybe I’m more invested in this stuff as I’m surrounded by Chelsea fans based in London and take flack from them if the signing doesn’t work out whereas those who agree with you possibly aren’t. For me, I’d rather Chelsea sort out their own mess and those hefty 8 year contracts they handed out to their players than coming in and saving them for a second summer in a row but each to their own.
I understand you better now. I was talking about picking up rejects in general, you were talking specifically about Chelsea. You're right, most of our business with them has gone poorly over the last decade-plus. And if I had to put up with Chelsea fans on a daily basis, I'd be more bitter about it. But I still think that with all Chelsea's ridiculous acquisitions and disjointed tactics over the past couple of years, they're going to be a prime spot to look for talented flops that could be rehabilitated in a better environment.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Tuchel and Kane thought that about Germany. PSG is interested in hiring you? I say take the job. His easy league title outweighs Mik bottling a two horse race. Easy league titles still count more than no league titles

Loathe as I am to disagree with your excellency on anything, least of all Tets, this is where I must.

PSG are to Ligue 1 what City are to us. And that is without factoring in a great club like Liverpool which we also have to contend with.

Tets 2nd placed finish is a lot more awe-inspiring than a title won by PSG.

Just take solace from the fact that I'll be vomiting my insides out for the next few days due to this post :lol:

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Now I have questions.
What is the hardest thing to do?
Bottle a title with Arsenal VS win a title with PSG
or
bottle a title with PSG VS win a title with Arsenal

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Now I have questions.
What is the hardest thing to do?
Bottle a title with Arsenal VS win a title with PSG
or
bottle a title with PSG VS win a title with Arsenal
Arteta, aka the Feckin Kung Fu Master of the Bottling Arts pulled off the ultimate choke. Before he choked away a two horse race with a big lead; he managed to out Sp.rs well Sp.rs and choke CL and 60 million in CL money away to Conte with Holding part 1. Then he pulled the repeat bottle job with the same pub league defender the following year to throw away league to his bald hero

Farzad Stoned

Loathe as I am to disagree with your excellency on anything, least of all Tets, this is where I must.

PSG are to Ligue 1 what City are to us. And that is without factoring in a great club like Liverpool which we also have to contend with.

Tets 2nd placed finish is a lot more awe-inspiring than a title won by PSG.

Just take solace from the fact that I'll be vomiting my insides out for the next few days due to this post :lol:
Look I don’t even like Poch; he would not be in my top 20 managerial wish list. But it’s Mik. The guy just bottled away league and pulled off the most bizarre and damaging transfer i can ever remember. The only thing the tosser has not done to advertise his incompetence is to rent ad time on the super bowl of him stating “ I am Mikel Arteta and I am grossly incompetent”. I just don’t rate Mik or his positive vibes; don’t get it twisted I don’t rate Poch either.

Bucephalus

I reserve the right to beat Arteta over the head with whatever tool is handy; it’s my pleasure
You do realize with 12 games to go we've got a real title chase, right? You do realize Holding has gone, right? And the CL is still on, too. Do try to enjoy this, and if you want to say in the summer that it's the greatest Arsenal team of all time because they overcame the worst manager in the history of football and Kai at the same time, have at it. But seriously, enjoy the ride.

Bucephalus

Wonder how Shakhtar are feeling about those 'more realistic' add-ons at Chelsea now....
Dear Chelsea:

If you would consider a slight subsidization of wages, and pass him on for next to nothing, we will happily agree to pay those add-ons to Shahktar.

Sincerely, Arsenal.

P.S. This will make Shakhtar very happy, because they might see their add-ons.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If he's available dirt cheap like 25m max, we should absolutely take Mudryk once all of our main incomings and outgoings are done. Unless we sign Neto, we still have a need for an alternative to Martinelli with real game changing pace and the one thing that useless Donbas plumber has in abundance is frightening pace. Arteta might be able to get something out of him playing him in the Cups to rebuild his confidence and then trusting him with more important league minutes if he progresses. Plus the memes if after the whole saga we turned him into a player after Chelsea overpaid and then gave him to us cheap would be delightful.

Farzad Stoned

I would take him for a half eaten pizza and a massive pay cut. Boy is as thick as a brick and just not particularly good. Why do we need throw away rehab projects from Chelsea?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If he's available dirt cheap like 25m max, we should absolutely take Mudryk once all of our main incomings and outgoings are done. Unless we sign Neto, we still have a need for an alternative to Martinelli with real game changing pace and the one thing that useless Donbas plumber has in abundance is frightening pace. Arteta might be able to get something out of him playing him in the Cups to rebuild his confidence and then trusting him with more important league minutes if he progresses. Plus the memes if after the whole saga we turned him into a player after Chelsea overpaid and then gave him to us cheap would be delightful.

Not sure if this is even legal, but here we go.

If possible and if Chelsea are desperate, I'd offer them a release clause style, once off payment of 20m, and then finance that amount over a 5 year deal. We pay Mudryk 80k in wages tops.

Chelsea get 20m in the bank, which is probably 2 years worth of Mudryk payments, and immediate wages off their books. Its also a big bite into their funds needed to meet FFP.

I'd also try this with Caicedo as well.

Think we did something like this with the Santi Cazorla deal, really went in hard with an immediate cash injection, and got him for a knock off price.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Havertz was a generational talent in Germany and Chelsea managed to ruin him to a point where even now he's becoming useful his passing dribbling and shooting is literally unrecognisable.

And you guys still wanna go and give Chelsea money for Ukraine Bolt lol

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Most of this forum wanted to throw silly money at Mudryk off the back of some very dodgy Youtube highlights. We dodged a major bullet.

Why would you want to sign the same guy after it's been proven that he's just not up to standard and shows no real signs he'll ever get anywhere near that level?

He runs really fast, so does the roadrunner and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Arsenal either.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Jackson is such a weird player, completely fluffs an open goal and then buries a header with his next chance.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom