• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No easy wins in the Champions League anymore.

Its going to be a game of fine margins. Its all about who finds the gap first and exploits it.

We need to win well at the Emirates, hopefully secure the tie there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think we can beat Bayern home and away, tbh (they will be thinking the same about us)

Even if we do lose at home, I would still think we could turn it around at their ground...this will be more like 2000s Arsenal v Bayern and not the 2010s version, I think we are at least as good as them now.

Really looking forward to this, think our players will be really up for it.

dino bravo

I think we can beat Bayern home and away, tbh (they will be thinking the same about us)

Even if we do lose at home, I would still think we could turn it around at their ground...this will be more like 2000s Arsenal v Bayern and not the 2010s version, I think we are at least as good as them now.

Really looking forward to this, think our players will be really up for it.
Personally I think in terms of ability it's a 50/50, but factoring in experience and order of legs, we are very slight underdogs. Cannot wait.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Personally I think in terms of ability it's a 50/50, but factoring in experience and order of legs, we are very slight underdogs. Cannot wait.
Yeah I think the teams are in about the same place, quality wise. We carry better form but they have a lot more experience than a lot of our players.

Hopefully we just go for it & attack. If we beat City & carry momentum, the lads will feel 10ft tall.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
My fear with this tie, is that Tuchel is just as capable of making this a Porto like game. We've seen Tuchel sides make the game as tight and tactical as possible when he was at Chelsea and faced free flowing Liverpool.

This is why we have to be efficient in front of goal, and get control of the game state as quickly as possible, especially at home. Ideally we are able to hold the lead in the first leg, forcing Bayern to take more risks and open their lines up.

The longer this game stays at 0-0, the worse for us I feel.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I think Kane and Sané are still better players than Martinelli, Saka or Havertz at this point, so they have more power upfront. Jesus I need to see how he returns.

Key is the midfield battle.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

My fear with this tie, is that Tuchel is just as capable of making this a Porto like game. We've seen Tuchel sides make the game as tight and tactical as possible when he was at Chelsea and faced free flowing Liverpool.

This is why we have to be efficient in front of goal, and get control of the game state as quickly as possible, especially at home. Ideally we are able to hold the lead in the first leg, forcing Bayern to take more risks and open their lines up.

The longer this game stays at 0-0, the worse for us I feel.

Fret not, his pre-match dungeon activities will have focused all his blood in certain nether areas thereby depriving the old cranium of much needed brain power.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Expecting some nonsense like this from Tommy T and his team before the tie...

Unless he's anatomically inaccurate like a G.I. Joe toy & his **** is sold separately, he was never winning that game of hide & seek.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Playing at home in the first leg might work in our favour - we can really come at them with everything we've got without fear of getting sucker punched as we've got the 2nd leg to play. It was noticeable vs Porto at the Emirates we were terrified of getting countered.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just got a ticket in the away block of the Emirates, should be amazing

Immer vorwärts FC Bayern,
Deutscher Meister, Münchens StolzIn
jedem Stadion wollen wir feiern,
wir die Fans vom FCBWie seit über 100 Jahren wird es bleiben bis zum Tod,unser Verein der FC Bayern in den Farben weiß und rot

Ole ole ole…. (And so on)

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Just got a ticket in the away block of the Emirates, should be amazing

Immer vorwärts FC Bayern,
Deutscher Meister, Münchens StolzIn
jedem Stadion wollen wir feiern,
wir die Fans vom FCBWie seit über 100 Jahren wird es bleiben bis zum Tod,unser Verein der FC Bayern in den Farben weiß und rot

Ole ole ole…. (And so on)
When was the last time we had so many home fans in the stadium? I can only remember a game against Wigan in 2013 where the away fans were given a tiny allocation.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Do Mik and Tuchel get along? It might be time for Carlos Cuesta to have his bar mitzvah and slug Tommy T for the good of the club.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Getting (got) rekt by Dortmund - is Tuchel even going to be the manager by the time our tie rolls around?

Artemis

Bayern are absolutely appalling defensively. I hate to tell you all but if we can't beat them now, we never will.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom