• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still doesn't mean anything. Is it goals, assists or both?! :lol:

Doesn't change the fact that he's useless, so I suppose it matters not.

#****stats
So basically any striker who gets a goal or assist every two games is useless?

That's basically a forward who contributes to around 25 goals a season! Might not be elite but it's not useless.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Still doesn't mean anything. Is it goals, assists or both?! :lol:

Doesn't change the fact that he's useless, so I suppose it matters not.

#****stats
useless? has been more consistent than some of our so called wingers. plus does not need the stars to align for a good performance.

STYLEZ

Glad his back for some reason which I cant explain I've got a soft spot for Welbz and never hated him in Utd colours like I did Rooney, Valancia, Ronaldo ect..

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Our supporters were quality in welcoming him back today. Whether you rate Welbeck or not, it's hard to deny that making our players feel proud to play for us can only be a positive. Makes a change from our normal of talking about how crap they are and throwing them under the bus.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All bias aside that's one of the best cameos I've seen since I started watching football properly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Conte is currently putting the trousers he pissed in following Welbeck's return, into the washing machine. He knows what's coming.

jaesyn

After seeing Chelsea this year, I feel like if we hired Conte as our manager, Welbeck would be our LWB right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom