• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think perhaps to understand more we must first understand what Bielsa wants from his CF.

Got to about 3:50 in this video and the narrator starts talking about how he expects his 4 attacking players to be able to rotate positions and fill in for each other in almost a total football style manner. Does Eddie have the attributes to fill in at Wide forward or as a 10? Let's not forget that Bielsa puts huge physical and mental demands on his players, perhaps he feels that Eddie isn't quite ready to cope with all that and he knows Bamford is someone who can trust more. For me it's not just a matter of saying look Eddie is scoring a lot of goals you have to play him when Bielsa has clear demands from his CF which he clearly sees Bamford as more suited for at this particular moment.

Glad some youtuber who knows Bielsa and what he is thinking has clarified that Bielsa wants striker that cant score.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Glad some youtuber who knows Bielsa and what he is thinking has clarified that Bielsa wants striker that cant score.

The video was made 2 years ago. Also you know just by watching his teams throughout the years what he wants from his forwards. Maybe Eddie can adapt, who knows.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bielsa is high demanding coach tactically and hard to impress that's why late goals from Nektiah won't make Bielsa start him.

Well they're second in the league...

That is good for them for sure. But most points they have lost have been in games where the lose by one goal margin, most of the times where Leeds fail to score.

Leeds needs more goals and kill off games sooner. Nketiah can provide that. I think its only matter of time before he get to starts more games.

Even if some youtube-scientist-know-it-all think he has the tactics all figured out its still football, and all managers wants their strikesr to score goals.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Even if some youtube-scientist-know-it-all think he has the tactics all figured out its still football, and all managers wants their strikesr to score goals.
This is true however sometimes those goals mean sacrifices in other areas of play..
And before you get triggered, know that I really like Eddie and I too want to see him play more.

I agree, I would be the first to point that out, I'm not defending Bielsa, rather dissecting his thought process

Yeah I respect Bielsa.

All I'm saying that even him can't start looking past it that maybe its time to try something new. 8 games without goals for Bamford now. You know. Sometime benching a senior for youngster, can spark some fire in the senior. Even looking past that I want to start Nketiah every game no matter what, there is benefits for all parties at Leeds doing so. I'm sure Nketiah will get his well earned start soon!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah I respect Bielsa.

All I'm saying that even him can't start looking past it that maybe its time to try something new. 8 games without goals for Bamford now. You know. Sometime benching a senior for youngster, can spark some fire in the senior. Even looking past that I want to start Nketiah every game no matter what, there is benefits for all parties at Leeds doing so. I'm sure Nketiah will get his well earned start soon!
I agree. No idea what the fuss is/was over Bamford. Very average lad that. Not worth the fuss and will be binned if they come up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love how Wright seems to have more say on his career moves than his actual agent!

Last edited:

thierrytheking14

EHjaVmvWsAcWDLz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom