• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup 2016/17

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
They were exhausted. They gave 110% the entire match.

They had a two week break and United played three games since Saints last played.

They worked hard no doubt but I didn't think they'd fade as much as they did.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This should be the Gabbiadini cup final. Instead it's Zlatan's.

Man Utd discovered the earliest how advantageous it can be to have the officials in your back pocket. Might not be as blatant now, but it's still there.

Hate that club, they represent most things wrong with football. Spend like oil clubs, play kick and rush footy and hire the biggest scumbag to manage them. Nothing likable about this club.

Can't wait till Madrid take one of their top boys again.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Romeu should have been sent off. Southampton play some really good stuff and with better CB's could have won this. Losing Fonte and Van Dijk at the same time has been a killer for them.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

RvP got you a title.

Yep, but if you take away Sir Alex and a better performing United team. I don't think many could do what Zlatan's done for us with this current side and the younger players. Not to mention this was a free transfer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yep, but if you take away Sir Alex and a better performing United team. I don't think many could do what Zlatan's done for us with this current side and the younger players. Not to mention this was a free transfer.
Yeah, free transfer.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Van Persie also dipped in the second half of that season. Carrick was just as important to us that year and was basically a one man midfield.

Aevi

Hale End FC
C5nOikBWMAAJvD1.jpg

Burn the club down imo

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom