• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup 2016/17

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
C5nOikBWMAAJvD1.jpg

Burn the club down imo

FFS, send him on the first thing smoking back to Turin.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Romeu should have been sent off. Southampton play some really good stuff and with better CB's could have won this. Losing Fonte and Van Dijk at the same time has been a killer for them.

Lingard was very lucky not to get sent off in the second half when Southampton were breaking. If the guy had gone down he'd have been gone for sure.

Ewarwoowar

Romeu looked bad but hardly touched Herrera who deserved an oscar btw for his performance yesterday, this was not even a controversy and has not been picked up and talked about post match by media unlike The non goal that should have been and that Lingard was very lucky to remain and there were more niggles by him than just the two being talked about.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Romeu was already on a yellow though. I thought Marriner reffed it well as in a final you want to avoid sendings off if possible. Southampton can definitely feel aggrieved about their disallowed goal though.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom