• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 4th Round: West Ham United 3 - 1 Arsenal | Wednesday 1st November | KO: 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Prediction

West Ham 0-1 Arsenal

TinFish

Olley’s Arteta theory:

Bollocks. We feel sh!t as fans with 1 hand under my pants and another typing on this forum.

I'm pretty sure the players/employees will feel dreadful regardless if they're on the pitch or not.

Reactions: A_G

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I have more respect for United they at least played Hannibal. We couldn't even put one of ours on the bench and still got walloped.

It's Donquixotian fight you'll be having here with the shills. I find it embarrassing and piss poor management and long-term vision.

It's great having long term vision with 200M budget every season to rectify your own mistakes.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
While I'm at it, notice how this never happens with Saliba starting with anyone but consistently happens when Gabriel starts without Saliba?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Olley’s Arteta theory:

Mikel plays an awful team, they **** up...then he plays the players that should have started, but at this point DEFINITELY should never have come on.

Elite management this...all he needs now is to take a sledgehammer to Saliba's knees and we are perfect here, tbh 👍

dino bravo

Established Member

How? We're basically playing with most of our first team
You’re so right mate.

We were only missing Raya, Saliba,Timber, Partey, Rice, Ødegaard, Saka, Martinelli and Jesus from our strongest starting XI. So yeah basically full strength…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom