• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 4th Round: West Ham United 3 - 1 Arsenal | Wednesday 1st November | KO: 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Prediction

West Ham 0-1 Arsenal

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Mikel plays an awful team, they **** up...then he plays the players that should have started, but at this point DEFINITELY should never have come on.

Elite management this...all he needs now is to take a sledgehammer to Saliba's knees and we are perfect here, tbh 👍

Give in to your rage Luke, come over to the dark side. Now you starting to see

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He's actually wanting Tomiyasu to play a creative role.

I cannot speak, if i speak.... big trouble.

TomyNaldo only gets unlocked when the team is good enough to do all 43 of his super secret formations in the same match. They failing the gaffer

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Regarding the booing by some of the fans, Rice is ostensibly our Fabregas in many ways. Decent chunk of this place turned on Cesc hard even before he joined Chelsea, and he objectively contributed a lot more to Arsenal than Rice did to us.

Obviously I love Dec but I can't fault the fans that feel different from me about it, especially after the somewhat condescending interviews etc. The majority of the people that boo him now are die hard Hammers with an extreme club over everything mentality, so a player leaving to a local "rival" + giving interviews indirectly belittling our football (even if it's true :lol: ) is bound to piss them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom