• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Love this draw. Love the FA cup, most exciting and fun competition in the world. **** the champions league, been there, done that, Bayern Barca who gives a crap. Sutton away is what its all about.

Time for Arsène to dust off his kicks.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We'll probably scrape a 2-1 at their place. I bet anyone anything they like that we don't score more than 3.
I'd like to take that bet. If I win you have to say "our sweet prince" everytime you talk about Özil. What would you like me to do if I lose?

Plutarch

I'm looking forward to one of the most annoying, recurring pieces of FA Cup journalism - 'The big team won't be used to such a small dressing room! These pampered players might be upset by the poor showers!' It's such crap. If you're dedicated enough to make it all the way into a premier league team, a shabby dressing room isn't going to put you off your game.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Betting (monopoly money of course, not real dosh) on Leicester losing to Derby tonight.

stream_img.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
LOL Derby player goes for a scorpion kick and catches Leicester defender's head instead of the ball. To be fair, it's awfully easy to confuse the defender's round, smooth cranium for the ball.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Highlight was Gary running through the BBC's live games during half time where he informed us that Sutton are the "lowest wanked team left in the competition".

Last edited:

The Gooner

Maybe I'm posting on this thread slightly early but I think we should ease past Sutton. Anything less than a three nil would be bad for us.

Hopefully we'll get the winner of Middlesbrough-Oxford or Milwall-Leicester at home in the Quarter finals.

Thanks

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom