• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2008-2009

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Pisdsed sa a fart! Bye you geordie bstgards!

Nothing funnier thatn 3,000 geordies crying into their chins.

We'll meet again...

dbig

It's the Phil Brown show at Hull! Brown singing and then inviting his players on for their lap of honour after finishing. :roll:

Would be nice to see them continue their end of season run next season.

air

ricky1985 said:
Kudos to the scousers that was a fantastic send off they gave Sami Hyppia. Really impressive, powerful image.

Thank goodness it's over. All of Finland especially TV was sucking up to Liverpool because of him. Now we have legions of fans that need... I don't know what. A new team maybe that's what.

But how about Shearer going down huh? I like Newcastle but soon as Shearer took charge I knew I would be elated if they went down.

Jameel46

Established Member
Putting shearer incharge when they're in a relegation battle was just stupid, shame to see them go down and see Hull stay up but Newcastle really did shoot themselves in the foot by appointing an inexperienced manager during a vital time for them.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Jameel46 said:
Putting shearer incharge when they're in a relegation battle was just stupid, shame to see them go down and see Hull stay up but Newcastle really did shoot themselves in the foot by appointing an inexperienced manager during a vital time for them.
I agree. They were perhaps thinking that Shearer would provide some inspiration or illicit some kind of emotional response, but apart from the fans how many of the players really care what Shearer did for Newcastle as a player?

spartan239

AnthonyG said:
Jameel46 said:
I agree. They were perhaps thinking that Shearer would provide some inspiration or illicit some kind of emotional response, but apart from the fans how many of the players really care what Shearer did for Newcastle as a player?

The bigger mistake was letting Hughton run things for so long after Kinnear got sick, with Kinnear at the helm they looked like theyd just about be ok. Hughton never was and never will be a manager, he might make a good assistant but nothing more than that.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I'm thinking that Burnley might take it. I just read that, although this is their 61st match of the season, they've only used 23 players. That's quite a feat for me.

tam1886

Established Member
Looking forward to this game. Burnely all the way for me. Coyle has done a great job on a budget and got a hell of a lot out of those players.

And there's no way anyone should be wanting Sheff Utd back in the big time. If there is any justice in this world, Chris Morgan will never play in the Premier League again in his life.

dbig

Definitely Burnley for me. Although we could send out our CC team if Sheff Utd were to be promoted...

Used to quite like the 2 Sheffield teams at the start of the EPL but the last time Sheff Utd came up with Warnock in charge left me with a bitter taste. Don't hope to see them again soon, even if Warnock is no longer in charge.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Wow, a stunning miss from Gudjonsson off the knee/shin with an open net a couple of feet out, but good defending off the line. Could be very costly.

A stunning recovery tackle by Walker on a Burnley player (Blake I think) though on goal, keeps S.Utd in it for now.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Definitely would have been a free-kick if it had occurred outside the box.

A couple more peno shouts from S. Utd. It's all them at the moment.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom