• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

baccy_man

Established Member
Would love to have Bergy back at the club i thought he was going to come back a few seasons back to be Arsène's under study.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I never understand why a bloke has to lose everything when a marriage splits up. I know he has kids, but it happened to a friend of mine he lost everything and he didn't have kids.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I hope the PFA reach out to him, they've helped people who've wasted numerous opportunities and who probably didn't deserve the help. Eboue's a good lad, always gave everything when he was here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How can you lose everything? Sounds like he really has nothing if he really is sleeping on the floor and struggling to get an Oyster card ffs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even if he gets a coaching gig, most of that money will go to his wife, I would think.

God knows who’ll offer him a coaching gig either tbh. Sad.

BBF

The article says he lost the money because he let his wife manage his finances and he wasn't educated about money. Sad, but he should of been more careful about it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Maybe I'm ignorant but surely a divorce should not result in one half of the couple ending up broke?

BBF

Maybe I'm ignorant but surely a divorce should not result in one half of the couple ending up broke?

In theory yes, but that never really happens. Someone's always coming out of civil cases winning or losing. She basically took most of his money under the table from the sounds of it.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
All very odd, random thoughts:

• Eboue is mad as a box of frogs
  • It’s amazing how few pictures of his wife are on the web - she certainly looks nothing like a classic WAG
  • I guess if you hand over all your financial management to someone else you always run the risk of this....at least some of the cash could potentially end up with his kids
  • I’m sure there are key parts of this story missing
  • I wonder if he had an affair.....the only reason I mention that is that he was bangin on about the bible 24/7
  • Im sure the majority of people who consider **** do this alone in extreme distress with the world closing in around them, they don’t hold a newspaper interview about it, this smells like PR in the ongoing war with his missus rather than a true sob story
Any way good luck to him, very funny guy, bonkers on and off the pitch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you don't want a relationship to end you should never ever be honest about that sort of stuff. Nothing at all to gain.
True. A man once told me the guilt is your cross to bear, telling her is the selfish way out.

Jack_The_Lad

I never understand why a bloke has to lose everything when a marriage splits up. I know he has kids, but it happened to a friend of mine he lost everything and he didn't have kids.
It used to make sense back in the day when most women were stay at home moms. Nowadays though, most of the women work (at least in my culture). Thus this **** should be changed - as many other things - to suit the time we live in. I'm sure there is plenty of cases of guys getting f%&ked over, even though the woman makes a decent enough salary on her own.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom