• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football’s Gambling Problem

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They'll have to make an example out of him now. Definitely won't see him play again till at least next season, potentially much longer.

Probably ruined his chances of playing for England in the future too.

Good player but really foolish behaviour tbh.
Are they gonna make Man City an example?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They'd have renamed PaddyPower to HarryPower if Kane were caught.

Not too sympathetic to Toney anyway what was he thinking pleading guilty. Maybe one of these bookies offers good odds on how long he'll be in the wokhouse lol
This whole post is hilarious man.

How the hell do you know about ‘wokhouse’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The game was rigged from the start.
Rookie mistake from Toney.
smh-shake-head.gif

amigo

They'd have renamed PaddyPower to HarryPower if Kane were caught.

Not too sympathetic to Toney anyway what was he thinking pleading guilty. Maybe one of these bookies offers good odds on how long he'll be in the wokhouse lol
You generally plead guilty when you are guilty and there is enough evidence against you in order to save everyone time and lessen your punishment.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Are they gonna make Man City an example?

I mean Man City probably have a raft of high end lawyers to defend themselves and are claiming innocence so it'll be tough to get them I'd think.

Toney has admitted his guilt so he can't really complain, whatever punishment he gets. He must have been aware of the rules so I can't have much sympathy for him.

I don't understand why he didn't get a mate to place the bets if he was that intent on doing it.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

You generally plead guilty when you are guilty and there is enough evidence against you in order to save everyone time and lessen your punishment.

Not necessarily.

Legal expenses and conviction rate is why people tend to plead guilty sometimes, whether they’ve done it or not.

Not sure what’s gone on here though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Toney only got 6 month ban then he should consider himself lucky. But up to him to stop that unhealthy addiction with the lack of quality CF in market he could easily walk into manutd team or Chelsea or even Sp**s if they look to replace kane but unfortunately not sure teams will take risk

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If Toney only got 6 month ban then he should consider himself lucky. But up to him to stop that unhealthy addiction with the lack of quality CF in market he could easily walk into manutd team or Chelsea or even Sp**s if they look to replace kane but unfortunately not sure teams will take risk
Daniel Sturridge got 4 months for one charge, Toney has hundreds 😭 6 months would be a win for him tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Daniel Sturridge got 4 months for one charge, Toney has hundreds 😭 6 months would be a win for him tbh
Yeah that very light punishment if only 6 month. His football career won't be over

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Don't know what his situation actually is but he should play the he's a gambling addict line.

Would probably get him a lot more sympathy and maybe a lesser punishment.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He broke the rule 232 times...wtf?

He's going to get the ban hammer pretty hard.

If he's done it 233 times he's got a problem . Wouldn't be surprised if they delved a bit deeper he's been approached by syndicates as well . Guy is is in serious trouble.

amigo

Not necessarily.

Legal expenses and conviction rate is why people tend to plead guilty sometimes, whether they’ve done it or not.

Not sure what’s gone on here though.
You’re right but I am sure in this case he could afford a decent lawyer if there was a lot of reasonable doubt.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Going by that metric, Toney's next kick will be of the can when he keels over.

• Wow

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom