• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka leaves Arsenal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One of the good things Mikel has done at the club that we can universally agree on.

Looking forward to seeing Granit at the Emirates again, hopefully as a future permanent figure in the manager's office.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I've credited Mikel's work with Xhaka many times tbf. There was an argument on here about players improved under Arteta and I always offered him as an obvious example.

I was a big Xhaka hater initially, but even since the start of Arteta's reign he's been decent to fantastic. His more stubborn haters who can't wait for Kai to overtake Xhaka's modest 7 goals insist Xhaka has had only 1 good season, for me he's had at least 2 good seasons.

No, he’s had 7 good seasons at Arsenal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho maybe we have Partey all wrong...

'Xhaka admits to feeling nervous, like a kid making his professional debut, before his return game in the Europa League against Eintracht Frankfurt in late November — a 2-1 home loss which proved to be Emery’s final game in charge. “It was as if I was playing for Arsenal for the first time. I will never forget Thomas Partey coming up to me before kick-off and saying, ‘It doesn’t matter what happens, I’m with you’. It was a new chapter, a new beginning for me.”'

...that was in November 2019, considering Thomas didn't actually join Arsenal until October 2020 warra friend and teammate he is 🫡

Riou

Also the fact that betting scandal got brought up for pretty much no reason in that piece, with Xhaka pretty much going...

"Remember that betting thing that definitely didn't happen, well I was cleared from it anyway so shut up and why are you guys even bringing it up!"

...does make me think Granit did something quite dodgy there, ngl :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
...does make me think Granit did something quite dodgy there, ngl :lol:
Ok @Jury

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

Riou

One of the good things Mikel has done at the club that we can universally agree on.

Looking forward to seeing Granit at the Emirates again, hopefully as a future permanent figure in the manager's office.

Looking forward to seeing him next Tuesday, the ups and downs of his career here make him a very compelling player to be honest.

Plus he helped us win our last 2 FA cups, which helped Arsenal and Arsène Wenger become the most successful ever performers in that competition...that's something I will always greatly appreciate!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I do quite miss Granit I must admit.

Reading between the lines I think if the club had offered him a new ( longer) contract earlier he would have stayed.

Glad he's doing well in Germany though.

I have a feeling that he will be back at Arsenal in some capacity when his playing career is over.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Great of being complete and utter sh1t for six seasons and then suddenly being hailed greater than Patrick Vieria for being slightly competant for in his last season.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Great of being complete and utter sh1t for six seasons and then suddenly being hailed greater than Patrick Vieria for being slightly competant for in his last season.

Not true at all. Great as in one of our best players every season. He was simply carrying a poor team. What last season proved was that he wasn’t the problem some thought him to be. It was those around him.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Yeah, he was carrying Arsenal to 8th in the league :lol: We've so many **** players than a normal player like Xhaka is viewed as club legend by some people. He is even bellow Ramsey in my list, while Ramsey is not even top 10

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Yeah, he was carrying Arsenal to 8th in the league :lol: We've so many **** players than a normal player like Xhaka is viewed as club legend by some people. He is even bellow Ramsey in my list, while Ramsey is not even top 10

2 Fa Cups and 2 Community shields is nothing to be scoffed at. 4 trophies more than Harry Kane ever won for Sp**s.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

TBF I think it's clearly only 1 person with Grade A stalking skills. Granit had to move to Germany to get away from it.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom