• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
So you can't and won't back up your statement you made. Counting up to 4/5 players is countless because you can't count any further isn't it?
Don't be a dickhead mate.
I've mentioned the players, you can go search if you have time, I don't.
Do you not believe Alexis, he has played for other clubs, I think he can compare what is and isn't intensive training.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal Mania - He's crap, won't make it here. Watched Bournemouth, didn't impress me. Would love to give Harry Arter a blowjob though, Hmmmm.

Bournemouth fans - Never seen a player this good, levels above the rest of the team, can see why he's at Arsenal. Love watching him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal Mania - He's crap, won't make it here. Watched Bournemouth, didn't impress me. Would love to give Harry Arter a blowjob though, Hmmmm.

Bournemouth fans - Never seen a player this good, levels above the rest of the team, can see why he's at Arsenal. Love watching him.
Our best player mate, spent the night crying when he left.

Ewarwoowar

giphy.gif

nick gould

If Wenger goes the boy may not make it. I could be wrong but I think like most English players once they sign on that dotted line and get a call to the national team they lose the hunger. Gerard, Lampard were some of the few exceptions. Life becomes too comfortable for the English players.

I think the reason why Wenger loves Ramsey so much despite his obvious lack of talent is that he has hunger. Look at players like Theo, happy to stroll around.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If Wenger goes the boy may not make it. I could be wrong but I think like most English players once they sign on that dotted line and get a call to the national team they lose the hunger. Gerard, Lampard were some of the few exceptions. Life becomes too comfortable for the English players.

I think the reason why Wenger loves Ramsey so much despite his obvious lack of talent is that he has hunger. Look at players like Theo, happy to stroll around.
I more often feel it's the exact opposite, he looks like he doesn't give a **** in some games.

The Gooner

I am happy that Jack is getting crucial uninterrupted minutes under his belt for Bournemouth and is injury free (hopefully the lad never gets injured again) but I would like him to stay on loan for another season, this time though with a recall clause.

I believe he should go to Spain where it's a lot more technical and the teams are focused on attacking football. A team like Villarreal would be perfect for Jack. It would also test his fitness since he'll not just be playing on weekends but will also be playing midweek in Europe.

This may not be a popular opinion but I think despite his playing time, Jack has not exactly set the stage on fire at Bournemouth. Playing against Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico, Sevilla, Sociedad and Bilbao will be quite an experience for him and hopefully he'll return a more complete footballer after his loan spell.

Thanks and Peace

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is he actually playing that well for Bournemouth? Like is he actually making them a better side? Cos every time I watch them it looks like they have no midfield, and get turned around far too easily. He's another one who has no legs or physical strength to compete against the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom