• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jose Luis Gaya

Aevi

Hale End FC
Good player, but all reports are quoting the Mirror. Nothing reliable on this.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Gaya

Looks good for Europe but will get battered away in the PL. :lol:

Yeah but it be easily the quickest back four in all of world football so we'd be immense on the break. :lol: The addition of Mustafi allowing us to play on the front foot in defense vs how we'd need to play with Per is there for all to see. Gaya would add to that.

Plus it'd help having a starting LB that doesnt need to back off of pacy wingers (ie Sterling's goal) as no knock on Nacho but its clearly where teams target us.

We signed our last Spanish LB during the Jan. window. Hopefully we do it again.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Too highly rated so must be a bullshit rumour.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Too highly rated so must be a bullshit rumour.
Very likely but may have something to it since there aren't many options at LB around if you look at the market. Valencia are in the **** so may sell.

Another Spaniard I badly want is Koke to take over from Santi.

We could so good if we were willing to go all the way.

Impact

Established Member
I think José Luis Gayà is an excellent player but I worry about his ability to adapt to the Premier League.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom