• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Gibbs: The Backup Backup Backup Captain

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The fact our best performing full back this season is a back up CB who was only given a short run of games in that role. It really shows what a sorry state our fullbacks are in and for me is our biggest weakest and cause for concern.

Dreaming of signing the likes of Hysaj, Mendy, Sidibie, Hector, Durm, Kolasinac, Masina and Aurier. Even not flashy or fashionable but solid and consistent FBs such Bertrand and Ward would be good additions.

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The fact our best performing full back this season is a back up CB who was only given a short run of games in that role. It really shows what a sorry state our fullbacks are in and for me is our biggest weakest and cause for concern.

Dreaming of signing the likes of Hysaj, Mendy, Sidibie, Hector, Durm, Kolasinac, Masina and Aurier. Even not flashy or fashionable but solid and consistent FBs such Bertrand and Ward would be good additions.

Gabriel? He was horrible at full back, gave nothing going forward.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Sad to say, but Gibbs is another one who should have left a few years ago. We need to replace Monreal as first choice LB as well. We're just not addressing weaknesses in the team.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttt :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Gabriel? He was horrible at full back, gave nothing going forward.

I think we won 4 of 6 matches that Gabriel played RB and (which included 2 of our better performances this season in a 5-1 win of the Hammers and and 4-0 win over Swansea). In which Gabriel was solid defensively in these matches, which is something our other fullbacks haven't managed to do in consecutive matches this season.

Gabriel poor form at CB this season shouldn't smeer what his has displayed in half dozen matches this season at RB.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom