• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still unless girona keep their amazing season then i expect Real Madrid win it none of A.Madrid or Barca catching them

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Carlo's adaptability is insane. All their best defenders out bar Carvajal who's being used as a CB, Vazquez at FB, Tchoumeni at CB. Camavinga's been used in multiple positions, Bellingham is a box crashing striker at times but spends most of the game in midfield. And they've had no recognised CF starting since Benzema, the best CF of his generation left without being replaced. Carlo = GOAT

El Realista

Carlo's adaptability is insane. All their best defenders out bar Carvajal who's being used as a CB, Vazquez at FB, Tchoumeni at CB. Camavinga's been used in multiple positions, Bellingham is a box crashing striker at times but spends most of the game in midfield. And they've had no recognised CF starting since Benzema, the best CF of his generation left without being replaced. Carlo = GOAT
He is what a manager is supposed to be and not what that bald fraud converted football. If bald fraud doesn't have his perfect positional players or Kevin de Britney is out he can't lead anything. Ancelotti can change his whole football around the footballers and get the best of them while rotating and giving them confidence.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Crazy as it sounds, have to wonder if Mbappe would really improve Real.

Vini and Jude are the main players for them now, can Mbappe and his massive ego deal with that?
He is also pretty lazy off the ball. So in terms of team chemistry Rodrygo might be the better fit.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Very interested to see who Barcelona sign in the summer with a new manager. I actually think they only need 2-3 really top quality players max to go to the next level. They will send Felix and Cancelo back and Ansu will return and Balde, Gavi back from injury.

I think they should sell De Jong to raise funds, and really go for a LW, , DM and a CB/RB. 3 top quality players to go straight into the 11.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom