• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
thats the most scandalous thing i have ever seen.

the ref just whistled extra during the cross which was headed in

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The standard of referring is seriously in all time low seem not only in England.

Bellingham sent off after the game

Keplaz

Some of the reffing is so farcical. I still haven't forgiven the ref who sent off Van Persie in the CL when he didn't hear the whistle.

This was actually shocking. Why didn't he wait for the ball to go dead? Or at least away from the attacking areas. Super bad reffing. Utterly scandalous.

outlawz

Carlo's adaptability is insane. All their best defenders out bar Carvajal who's being used as a CB, Vazquez at FB, Tchoumeni at CB. Camavinga's been used in multiple positions, Bellingham is a box crashing striker at times but spends most of the game in midfield. And they've had no recognised CF starting since Benzema, the best CF of his generation left without being replaced. Carlo = GOAT
Did you say that when he was mid table with Everton?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t watch the Real Madrid game last night but the decision to blow the whistle was scandalous. What happened to letting the play run for the last attack?

These referees don’t help themselves. That should have been a late winner for Bellingham.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I didn’t watch the Real Madrid game last night but the decision to blow the whistle was scandalous. What happened to letting the play run for the last attack?

These referees don’t help themselves. That should have been a late winner for Bellingham.
Should’ve blew when the ball was cleared from the corner.

NieThePiet

Should’ve blew when the ball was cleared from the corner.
He shouldn't have even blew the whistle before 99th minute.

+7 minutes extra time were shown (was already a joke due to the VAR check on the Vini goal + the horror injury from Diakhaby). In the extra time there was a penalty called for nothing for Valencia and the whole check lasted 2 minutes and 15 seconds until the game was played again.

So there was absolutely no reason to end the game before the 99th minute.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
How is anyone even talking about the game after that injury? Poor Diakhaby that's probably his career done

NieThePiet

Hate to say that Barca produced another gem like Yamal, he is so good.

You just can hope for him that he stays injury free and Barca will handle his minutes good, because it ended quiet badly for players like Fati or Pedri.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom