• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I want Leicester to keep up their good work for another 6 weeks at least. A confident Leicester can do some serious collateral damage over the next 9 Premier League games, having matches against Liverpool x2, City x2, Sp*ddies & Everton.

Leicester won't win the league - NO WAY. Anyone worried about them winning the league is living in la la land - they don't have the squad, nor the experience to finish 1st. They'll eventually tail off to maybe 3rd/4th but they could easily keep the Sp*ddies/Liverpool/UTD out of the CL places.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Agreed mate, I'm currently enjoying them defying the odds, fair play to them, becuase I have no doubts they will drop off in a big way.

em9999

My rainbows
I hate every team that ain't Arsenal, never understood or got anyone wanting to support two clubs.. The idea of it makes me physically sick, its like having two wife's arsenal is my model wife the second wife is a dog... Totally pointless

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I hate every team that ain't Arsenal, never understood or got anyone wanting to support two clubs.. The idea of it makes me physically sick, its like having two wife's arsenal is my model wife the second wife is a dog... Totally pointless

Some serious football anger management required there bro....:eek:

Nobody's SUPPORTING two clubs, we're all just enjoying something new in the Premier League & enjoying Leicester taking points off our real & immediate rivals.. There is a general sympathy in world of sport for an underdog, as Leicester are - it doesn't mean that you're supporting another club but human nature likes to see David triumph over Goliath - unless of course you're in Goliath's posse.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

**** Leicester. It was cute at the start but now they can just **** off.

(I do actually admire how far they've come. From bottom of the table last March to the top in less than a year. Truly inspiring.)

But seriously, they've made their point, now **** off.

Haha well that show you respect them .They're a committed side , they are good to watch and it show every other non top 4 side what can be done .

em9999

My rainbows
Some serious football anger management required there bro....:eek:

Nobody's SUPPORTING two clubs, we're all just enjoying something new in the Premier League & enjoying Leicester taking points off our real & immediate rivals.. There is a general sympathy in world of sport for an underdog, as Leicester are - it doesn't mean that you're supporting another club but human nature likes to see David triumph over Goliath - unless of course you're in Goliath's posse.

No I realise people on this forum are not supporting Leicester.. I was just getting it out there, I don't like people who think its acceptable to show love for two clubs and I would quite happily stone them until death (that is obviously a joke, I would just shoot them)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They're not going to win the league, I like them (Vardy aside) and it's a bit of fun to see them doing so well.

The Christmas period will grind them down like it did Saints last year and they'll be out of gas by about March. The English league system is stacked heavily against an underdog winner with 3 competitions, games every 2 days over Christmas and no winter break.

Us and City can still win games without our best players, they'll plummet without Vardy or Mahrez imo. I hope they keep their run up as long as they can though.

haha_arsenal

the owner is thai businessman,
'King Power' is his fortune, I won't go on how he got this far,
but maybe their fine form has something to do with this
leicester-city-moi-thay-ve-lam-le-truoc-tran-gap-mu.png

558000013549506.JPEG

20151207191513.jpg

em9999

My rainbows
All this love for Leicester, hope they get relegated... Hope they lose every game they have left.. Hope mahrez joins arsenal and Vardy goes on strike... I'm bored of saying well done plucky Leicester... F em- they are becoming a irritation

Balance is key

They haven't played a single tough away game yet, West Ham, Saints, and Stoke best
teams they've played away.. :lol:

Their next two games are Everton and Pool, both away... Followed by city, b'mouth, spuds, villa, stoke, liverpool, city, and us..

So, yeah. They'll soon crash and burn, but I do hope they can finish in the top 4.

Tired of the hype though, some of the wanking about their team and players is slighty disgusting.

Same argument can be made of us, I suppose spuds would be our toughest away-game - not to mention that we lost to three of the "****" sides they beat

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom