• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

BBF

Rather him than Kane imo - atleaast vardy is old and will be a one season wonder - I hope pool buys him for 30 mil or something stupid - I miss Brendan Rodgers

His whole Chavy racist persona pisses me off though. I know he's going to start for England and stink up the place when it really matters. Pisses me off

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
the owner is thai businessman,
'King Power' is his fortune, I won't go on how he got this far,
but maybe their fine form has something to do with this
leicester-city-moi-thay-ve-lam-le-truoc-tran-gap-mu.png

558000013549506.JPEG

20151207191513.jpg

Is this part of Vardy's compulsory educational course on cultural sensitivity?

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
I hate every team that ain't Arsenal, never understood or got anyone wanting to support two clubs.. The idea of it makes me physically sick, its like having two wife's arsenal is my model wife the second wife is a dog... Totally pointless

So essentially this is your macho way of coming out as a dog shagger, well played

GDeep™

League is very weak
What's the deal with the Ranieri love btw? Nice guy, average manager.

Wouldn't bother watching football if he managed Arsenal.

Bould14

Top 4 club....somehow. Mahrez and Vardy won't be able to keep it up but the team doesn't have too many injuries and run like crazy. They will get those vital away points when needed.

They will finish around 7th place I would say. Any team below 4th now will start to park a bus against them and they will lose a lot of points because of that as they are counter attack team, not suited for advancing attack.

Bananacoffee

To be fair to Ranieri you don't often see what he's done, playing to the strengths of the team instead of forcing a certain concept/playstyle on the team as we see with most managers these days.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

yeah, I remember you said the same thing years ago... I know you don't rate him.

Anyway, he usually build a solid team for his successor, Valencia, Inter, Chelsea, his successor usually reap the benefit after he was sacked. Pretty much the go to guy when you want to build a future team

Quite nice to see him getting one over Moaningho.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom