• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Bournemouth (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FqZCxHAXwAIru6T

Kav

Established Member
Has to go to Nelson. Assist and winning goal. Changed the game with his play. Crosses runs. Etc. He was positive throughout.

Special mention to Partey for recovering from his mishaps with the foul and corner and losing his man for the second goal but he scored to redeem himself.

Salina was also very good.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Has to be Nelson. Honorable mention to Ramsdale with some great saves when we were wobbling.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Reiss Nelson will get great applauds and deserves them.

Ramsdale kept us in it with some absolutely shocking defending.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nelson came on and changed the game. He is him.

We gave away two worrying goals. The first we can now plan for going forward, but the second goal off the 1 corner is more worrying for me.

Good win today, but we need to do better defensively. More of the Leicester performance please.

DasBootist

Nelson came on and changed the game. He is him.

We gave away two worrying goals. The first we can now plan for going forward, but the second goal off the 1 corner is more worrying for me.

Good win today, but we need to do better defensively. More of the Leicester performance please.
Simple solution for not conceding goals like Bournemouth's second: don't concede corners

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Has to be Nelson. Was the best player on the pitch in the second half for me, even before the goal. Ben White was also excellent.

When all the dust settles down though. Like for reals, I know some guys here wanna give it the big “calm” and that but we cannot, CANNOT keep giving goals away like this if we have designs on the title. Right now we’re playing every game as though it’s a cup final. We will not have the energy to carry this on. Last 5 games yeah cup final the **** out of them. But right now we need measured control.

And I said this in the match day thread, will say it again here. Get rid of our set piece guy. Clearly a half season wonder. Living on fumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom